Sponsored

Mesh Top for 2 Dr recommendations? [ALL sponsors warned and removed from thread]

Danh63

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X4, BMW 840, Chevy Trailboss
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have been looking for a mesh top for when I take the hard top off. I don't want to drill anything and I have seen them anywhere from $199 and up! For some reason some of the 4 dr ones are cheaper. I did look at the besttop one on Amazon and the reviews were bad. What is everyone using on here?
Sponsored

carrellslake

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

JTop Bimini is the best IMO. Have it on my two door and love it.
IMG_3019.jpeg
I second this mesh top. I've been running around with it for a week and it's been great. It makes the vinyl seats only warm instead of skin-burning hot. I combine this with the cabin cover part VM2DZ-19A412-B while parking under my carport so I don't have to put the roof back on.

Sponsored

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Had the Bestop access mesh bimini on my 4dr for a while until I got my Sunrider. Overall, not bad but the way it connects at the header leads to a lot of flapping and a weird gap. I'll probably try and sell it at some point soon.

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

JTops. I have had it on for a little less than a year with no problems. I accepted the price because I liked the velcro mount and made USA.

Ford Bronco Mesh Top for 2 Dr recommendations? [ALL sponsors warned and removed from thread] Sunshade

Ford Bronco Mesh Top for 2 Dr recommendations? [ALL sponsors warned and removed from thread] Sunshade
My twin! 2dr black diamond VB 2.3 auto mid

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

HighVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Scrambler, Ferrari 458
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can get them all over Amazon for $30 - $60 bucks. Hmmm I paid $70,000 plus for my Bronco and I’m going to protect it with $60 shade?
I'm not seeing any for a 2-door. There are a few for the 4-door, but nobody buys those!

I didn't spend $70k for my Bronco, so I guess it's only worthy of a $60 mesh top, especially since a certain manufacturer won't produce one for use with the Sunrider ;)

Sponsored

MikeOBronco

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aprilia V4 Tuono
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm still waiting for my 2dr Bronco. I purchased a Top Lift Pro last year when they had a big sale. I want to get the JTop mesh top when I get my Bronco. I can't use the Top Lift to remove the Bronco top when the JTop is in place. Have any of you JTop folks removed your mesh top and just left the Velcro mounting strips on the Bronco? Does this cause any issues with the velcro staying in place?
TIA for any feedback

Reactions: Cat

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Gear shades 2 dr top is less than $200. I had their 4 door top and liked it. For $250 or so Gearshade will print whatever you want on a top.

Reactions: Cat

HighVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
IMG_7762.jpeg

Here is part of the reason. We got all kinds of requests for a version that fit both the hard and the soft top so we made one. So far out of over 1,000 orders since we introduced it 44 have been dual tops.
We have to focus on what’s being ordered and will try and get one made this fall.

Mike
You found THE one. Still 5 to go! :)

I"m mostly just yanking your chain about the Sunrider version, if you scroll up, you'll see I recommended your product to the OP, even without owning one. I like US made products with some real thought put into them. You seem extra salty today, I hope all is well at home. There was no need to rip on TD's offering though, that's not a good look. There's a market for the low and high end of the spectrum.

Shane78

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I run this on my 2 door. It’s solid, I have no complaints. Doesn’t flap in the wind. I guess I don’t see the necessity of spending $300 on one like the JTops, but to each their own. Not like it’s for anything other than to provide shade.
Sukemichi 2 Door Sunshade for Ford Bronco,Mesh Sun Shade Bikini Top Cover Bimini Top for Ford Bronco Accessories 2021 2022 2023 2 Door - Blocks UV, Wind, Noise(Flag) https://a.co/d/6thnHRH

HighVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just responded to being mentioned in the original post. I take everything seriously and will defend what it took to 10 years to build.
Thanks for backing us up!
Mike
Except there was nothing to "defend". Nobody was saying anything bad about you.

Have a drink and chill out, it's a long weekend!
Sponsored