Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Is there such a thing to cover just the front row on a 4 door when that part of the hard top is off? Reduce sun beating down on me when I just want the front panels off.
Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That would work with a full mesh top like the Ford (Bestop) one. It'll cover all the seats, but you can keep it on full time.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Schnabby

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJL4dr,Raptor6.2,JeepJK2dr,M4Conv,65Must,74CJ5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have one for my Jeep JK 2dr and its stays on in that mode a lot in certain times of the year. Quadratec has them and am sure someone has one for the new Bronco. That Jeep operates more with the two front panels removed with that cover on than the entire roof removed which is why I elected to buy that over the one that covers the entire roof. You get the open air feel and there is an element of security when parked.

https://www.quadratec.com/p/mastertop/shademaker-mesh-bimini-top-07-17-jeep-wrangler-jk

Nym1178

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is there such a thing to cover just the front row on a 4 door when that part of the hard top is off? Reduce sun beating down on me when I just want the front panels off.
I’m looking for the same thing. I did get the Bestop Sunrider and love the open air experience but would like a sunshade for the front row to offer a little protection from the sun.

Sponsored

Nym1178

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I was looking on Amazon and a company called Alien Sunshade responded to my same question. They said that they will have the Bronco set manufactured around October. I also reached out to Bestop to see if they’ll start designing something so fingers crossed.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m looking for the same thing. I did get the Bestop Sunrider and love the open air experience but would like a sunshade for the front row to offer a little protection from the sun.
@JTopsUSA responded in another thread yesterday that they had a prototype in design, but they have to pause all design until they can address the volume of spring orders for their current tops to reduce the wait.

My request was exactly as you requested so we'll see if something from JTops addresses that need. Doesn't help much for the summer this year so you may find a stopgap solution to meet your needs until a more finished option becomes available.

Nym1178

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I was looking on Amazon and a company called Alien Sunshade responded to my same question. They said that they will have the Bronco set manufactured around October. I also reached out to Bestop to see if they’ll start designing something so fingers crossed.
I just sent an email to JTops on if they’re working a solution and if so when they would have something available? Alien Shade will have something in Oct. the plus side is I can fix my biking farmers tan from last year. 😊

JTopsUSA

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just sent an email to JTops on if they’re working a solution and if so when they would have something available? Alien Shade will have something in Oct. the plus side is I can fix my biking farmers tan from last year. 😊
Watch out for Alien. They are a Chinese company that will wait for a company to develop a product and then copy it. Alien copied two of JTops patented designs and sell them on Amazon. Amazon will do nothing about their listing even though we have US issued patents.
We do all the development work then they copy and use inferior materials to make a cheap product!
Mike

Nym1178

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Watch out for Alien. They are a Chinese company that will wait for a company to develop a product and then copy it. Alien copied two of JTops patented designs and sell them on Amazon. Amazon will do nothing about their listing even though we have US issued patents.
We do all the development work then they copy and use inferior materials to make a cheap product!
Mike
I appreciate that bit of info. I prefer to buy US products and would only default to Alien Shade if Bestop or JTops doesn’t come out with one.

Sponsored

Nym1178

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mike
So I got a response back that JTops won’t design a front row only or a two piece mesh Bimini top for the Bronco. Is this true? If so, that will leave me with Bestop or Alien as options.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I got a response back that JTops won’t design a front row only or a two piece mesh Bimini top for the Bronco. Is this true? If so, that will leave me with Bestop or Alien as options.
Can you share a screenshot of their response? Seems odd that they won't when Mike mentioned that they already have a prototype, but have paused all development until they catch up on current orders.

Nym1178

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can you share a screenshot of their response? Seems odd that they won't when Mike mentioned that they already have a prototype, but have paused all development until they catch up on current orders.
C48A3CC7-2A5D-4231-91E9-B7733F847437.jpeg

JTopsUSA

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is Mike with JTops. As far as we know neither Bestop or Alien make a two piece. Not sure how you would even mount a 2 piece or how it would even function. There is no center support on a Bronco that would make it feasible let alone able to function at highway speeds.
Our full shade can function as a front row only. We would need a structure for the back of a front row only shade to anchor to or it will flap like crazy over your head.
We only make products that function to our standards. Alien makes products they can sell on Amazon for $50 bucks.
If I can be if further assistance please let me know.

Mike
Sponsored