First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I know Ford reads B6G so I have a question for anyone at Ford reading this.

Why am I seeing Bronco’s getting scheduled for production that were not reserved, before Bronco’s that were reserved?

As a reservation holder, I would like to know?

Constraints cannot be the whole answer because Ford is scheduling constrained orders without a reservation.

Dealer stock vehicle builds cannot be the answer because Fords Director of North American Product Communications - Mike Levine tweeted many times that reservations would be build before any stock units.

Allocations cannot be the whole answer because Mike Levine has tweeted many times that reservation time stamp is the most important factor.

So genuinely, I am left wondering. Why?
What is the reason? Has Ford lied to me? Is Ford greedy? Does Ford care more about dealerships than customers?

Or is there a logical reason? Has Ford done this in my best interest? Is Ford honoring their word?

Yet, without an explanation from you all at Ford…how am I to know the answer?

So once again,

Why am I seeing Bronco’s getting scheduled for production that were not reserved, before Bronco’s that were reserved?
Sponsored

osoblanco

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has Ford lied to me? Is Ford greedy? Does Ford care more about dealerships than customers?
I think you hit the nail on the head. Hope we're both wrong, but sadly, don't think so.

Try and be patient, others have said that it's worth the wait. All we can do is hope they are right.

Notmattwong

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford is actually waiting until the 10,000th thread is made about this same exact topic before they come clean. Judging on past posts that shouldn’t be long.

Sponsored

SpringBreak98

Black Diamond
First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The pain and frustration you're feeling I felt for two years up until yesterday when I got my build date.
If it helps, when you finally get that scheduled date, it's going to feel like your freaking birthday and all the pain goes away.

Pretty sure I got so fed up I cussed Mike out on Twitter one night 🤔

67BroncoG1

Base
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2D Squatch, '67 Bronco, '24 Grenadier -ordered
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I know Ford reads B6G so I have a question for anyone at Ford reading this.

As a reservation holder, I would like to know?

Constraints cannot be the whole answer because Ford is scheduling constrained orders without a reservation.

Dealer stock vehicle builds cannot be the answer because Fords Director of North American Product Communications - Mike Levine tweeted many times that reservations would be build before any stock units.

Allocations cannot be the whole answer because Mike Levine has tweeted many times that reservation time stamp is the most important factor.

So genuinely, I am left wondering. Why?
What is the reason? Has Ford lied to me? Is Ford greedy? Does Ford care more about dealerships than customers?

Or is there a logical reason? Has Ford done this in my best interest? Is Ford honoring their word?

Yet, without an explanation from you all at Ford…how am I to know the answer?

So once again,

Ford's customer IS the dealership. It is the dealership that pays for not you. As such, they are just trying to keep their customer happy. We are a secondary thought. We are needed to create pull through for their distribution model.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The pain and frustration you're feeling I felt for two years up until yesterday when I got my build date.
If it helps, when you finally get that scheduled date, it's going to feel like your freaking birthday and all the pain goes away.

Pretty sure I got so fed up I cussed Mike out on Twitter one night 🤔
I finally got scheduled yesterday too (reserved 7-16-20) but I feel this guys pain and agree with what he has said. It has been very difficult seeing walk-in orders from 3-4 months ago....and they are out driving their new Broncos while we have sat here.

Sponsored

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I finally got scheduled yesterday too (reserved 7-16-20) but I feel this guys pain and agree with what he has said. It has been very difficult seeing walk-in orders from 3-4 months ago....and they are out driving their new Broncos while we have sat here.
Many of those walk in orders are guys like me, week one reservation holders, that are still waiting for a VIN and build date. I got impatient in early December and my same dealer recommended I put in an order with fewer constrained items so I did without the MIC top, Sasquatch, and modular bumper. I just took delivery on that soft top even though I really need a MIC top with our long winters. I have two other buddies that did the same thing as I did although they have or will flip their base Bronco when their fully optioned one arrives. I’m keeping both Broncos as my adult daughter is buying the soft top from me when my other one arrives.

I 100% agree that reservations should play a larger role, but we have to live with the reality of the constraints and dealer allocation. I don’t feel bad for adjusting my strategy to improve my chances at getting one sooner. FWIW, I’m age 57 and this is the first new car I’ve purchased for me to drive(my wife has had 4 new cars). After driving for 41 years I didn’t want to wait any longer for a new vehicle.

SpringBreak98

Black Diamond
First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I hear ya 100%, but I'm not sure what's more aggravating: walk ins getting their Bronco before us Day 1, Day 2 reservation holders or our friends and people you know seeing these walkins riding around in their Broncos and then asking you why you don't have yours yet? 🤬
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.