First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW, Ducati, Guzzi, and the Jeep.
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Asking for clarification to a couple of key things is what my intention with this thread is. Sorry that you see this as complaining.

EDIT - also, thanks to the admin team for cleaning up those troll posts. It's obvious now that I'm not the only one that is looking for clarification on those two things. (y)
Yeah, ok. here's the part where you asked for clarification:

Please clarify what the reservation number means relative to timestamp (and how do we know what our timestamp is).
- Dealer allocation: Please clarify what it means for reservation holders that are with small, midsize and large dealerships and how the delivery may vary depending on the size of the dealer (or other factors)… if it does change things for when a delivery is fulfilled, please explain why.

The remaining is a mix of veiled threat and griping.
Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It sure has read to me that conversation about allocations was for how to move forward post-reservation fulfillment. It's still going to be a popular ride after the initial wave of reservations. How the dealers behave in the initial phase sets how they have availability in the second.
I sure hope you are right. But it seems like Ford is going out of their way to make it right with big dealerships who were basically mad at small dealerships like Granger..

There is some “fuzzy math” going on with allocation of reservation/ orders and not necessarily allocation after the Reservation holders receive their Broncos

GYMEBronco22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's bad enough doing the 'Dealer Dance' to get a popular vehicle, but if Ford now wants me jumping through hoops aswell..... plenty of old LR 90/110 kicking about...

Last edited:
OP
OP
ColoradoGuy

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, ok. here's the part where you asked for clarification:

Please clarify what the reservation number means relative to timestamp (and how do we know what our timestamp is).
- Dealer allocation: Please clarify what it means for reservation holders that are with small, midsize and large dealerships and how the delivery may vary depending on the size of the dealer (or other factors)… if it does change things for when a delivery is fulfilled, please explain why.

The remaining is a mix of veiled threat and griping.
Yeah, ok from me too. I guess my passion for all of this got the best of me. Those two things are what I really want out of this though. ;)

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It sure has read to me that conversation about allocations was for how to move forward post-reservation fulfillment. It's still going to be a popular ride after the initial wave of reservations. How the dealers behave in the initial phase sets how they have availability in the second.
We all hope this is the case but we’re being told something different by other dealers so that’s why people are a bit unsettled.

Sponsored

N3T

Big Bend
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 e320 wagon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Not sure what the confusion is...unless I missed something. Reservations will be filled as close to their timestamp as possible with flexibility allowed for component supply. Stock units for the lot will be allocated based on how well the dealerships converted reservations and a few other factors after the reservations are filled.
What you’re not seeing is that bigger dealers will get much more of their orders for Broncos filled in 2021 than smaller dealers. Small dealers will get Broncos in drips. This removes any reason for Ford dealers to compete with each other as anyone who moves to a smaller, more competitive dealer will have to wait longer to get their bronco. Sometimes much much longer.

Desert6

Black Diamond
First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘11 Power Wagon, '20 Armada, '22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford doesn't care what the vehicles are ultimately sold for, all dealers are paying the same for them. It doesn't matter to Ford one bit if the vehicle is sold at, over, or above MSRP or invoice. And even if it did matter to them, there's really very little they can do about it, dealerships are independently owned and operated.

Todkavonic

First Edition
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW, Ducati, Guzzi, and the Jeep.
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yeah, ok from me too. I guess my passion for all of this got the best of me. Those two things are what I really want out of this though. ;)
and you think that complaining will get you answers? Why not just ask the two questions?

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is how Nth Dealers are competing for your business; not on price, service, or honesty, but by bullying you into switching to their dealership to guarantee you get a 2021 Bronco regardless of reservation number. With these fictitious numbers, you can see they also guarantee more future Bronco allocations by previous (2021) sales.

50% of Reservations25% based on size25% based on market researchTotal
Big Dealer
50%​
25%​
25%​
100%​
Medium Dealer
50%​
13%​
15%​
78%​
Small Dealer
50%​
0%​
5%​
55%​
Even Reservations
# of ReservationsAllocations to FulfillReservations Bumped to 2022
Big Dealer
1000​
1000​
0​
Medium Dealer
1000​
775​
225​
Small Dealer
1000​
550​
450​
Small Dealer Heavy Reservations
# of ReservationsAllocations to FulfillReservations Bumped to 2022
Big Dealer
750​
750​
0​
Medium Dealer
300​
233​
68​
Small Dealer
1000​
550​
450​

Sponsored

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wouldn't even be surprised if this is Mike Levine that made this post. Seems like ford doesn't know what they're doing.
Ha! Did it cross your mind that Mike "Levine" and Mike "Nevile" are the same person... and only rearranged the letters of the last name to give a bit of anonymity to himself (people wouldn't find him in the corporate telephone list)!!!

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
I see this playing out 1 of 3 ways in my house:
1. Ford can either get $140k from my wife & I on 2 new vehicles
2. We'll stay with Jeep and give them another $110k
3. Toyota swoops in w/ their new 4runner and gets $55k and Jeep still receives $65k.

Both of the first 2 options, and the Jeep part under option 3, I will not be keeping the purchases local here in CO no matter what.
140k? Isn’t there an option 4 in fhere that would involve an Aston Martin?

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Omg alot of people are not going to make it to december ,sure dealing with this is like being in a dark closet with a cobra i want the bronco as bad as anyone and im not hurting for cars at this time but if jeep had a v8 manual whatever i could get swayed.
Sponsored