Deepu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKUR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Good to know as thats not too far north from me and yes I have the tread lightly membership. Dealer I was planning to go through for my JT rubicon order, 7% below invoice, coincidentally is in IA just like Grainger.
Here is contact details for the sales person at Prestige, I have not bought from them yet has been talking to them about a JLUR. I am by I 25 and 144th and not too far from me either. None of the other dealers in the area would deal when I bought my 2017 JKUR.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...ded-colorado-dealers.2954/page-9#post-1113760
Sponsored

N3T

Big Bend
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 e320 wagon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'd love to see the contracts all you people signed when you tossed out your $100 refundable deposits to Ford, because you all seem to have signed SOMETHING with a lot more promises and details than I ever got.

All I ever got with my $100 refundable deposit was, "Hey thanks! We'll let you know when you can place the real order, and then you'll get your Bronco whenever we get around to building it!"

I almost feel like ya'alls are founding your entire game plan on hearsay and rumors but, no, that would be crazy! Can't be right ...
This is a new process and we’re the guinea pigs.

Pigs squeal, you know, what did u expect?

Ford Bronco Message to FORD – From a Bronco Reservation Holder & Potential Customer BFA40BB8-F408-40E1-8C9C-0BC4EC04A1B7

Bvbronco

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jeep wrangler sport s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Keep us posted?

In the last few days we've learned that the Sasquatch package will be available in manual transmission, they're working on a version with factory 37" tires, and there's an exclusive blue for the First Edition trim. And this is just off the top of my head. What more would you like a multibillion dollar, multinational company---one of the most recognizable and storied companies and brands in the world--to do for you, a guy who gave a fully refundable $100 to a dealership?
Be transparent. Be honest. Communicate clearly. I could go on but I think you get the point.

Sponsored

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford is sitting on potentially the best launch of any vehicle in global history and I really hope they do not screw it up. The potential with the Bronco is to blow the Jeep out of the water. As stated numerous times Ford cannot afford to screw this up.

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I doubt the top will ever come off my Bronco

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The level of constant complaining on this site is bewildering. You're all so dang excited about the Bronco BUT [insert issue with color or interior or towing capability or available options or marketing or communication or Mike Levine or the location of the got-danged bottle opener!] Jesus Christ. It's a car. It doesn't define you. Aren't there more important things you could be indignant about? You're not obliged to buy it and Ford doesn't owe you anything.

I just for the life of me don't understand the incessant complaining about something that you then claim you're so excited to buy. And, again, it's a car. It's not exactly 100% what I want either and I'm annoyed that it's not sitting in my driveway right now, but to get all frothy over not getting exactly what you want exactly when you want it seems freaking infantile.
I have a few things I'd like to have seen done, but the number of things some complain about suggests the Bronco may not be the right vehicle for them.

gothavit

Outer Banks
First Name
jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m still not convinced allocations means reservations. I would definitely like a clarification from Ford.
from the sounds of it allocations mean dealerships that have the most reservations coming out of it well get more broncos to have on there lot then say a small dealership that may have only two reservation

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ha! Did it cross your mind that Mike "Levine" and Mike "Nevile" are the same person... and only rearranged the letters of the last name to give a bit of anonymity to himself (people wouldn't find him in the corporate telephone list)!!!
That's Mike LaNeve. He's head of U S marketing and sales.

Sponsored

dnvrBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, Outback, 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those who need the top to come off, no 4Runner has done that since the previous century. For those who only want a portion of the top to open and close on demand and on the fly, yes, 4runners do that. For those who want the back window to open and close on demand and on the fly, yes. Some of us have already lost battles with the sun, so sun control on demand and on the fly is a godsend.

Skeeterjack

Outer Banks
First Name
RON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018MUSTANG GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I really don’t want to sign a deal with the dealership without an approximate delivery date. Unless of course i can get out of the deal if the wait period is too long. Got a feeling the US will get the bulk of the first run and Canada the left overs.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Prestige Jeep in Longmont, CO does 5% below invoice if you have Tread Lightly membership. I bought my last Jeep from Grand Junction Jeep and they were pretty good to deal with too..
I can also throw in another recommendation for Prestige Dodge in Longmont. They treated me well when I bought my Challenger, I worked with Byron. He’s a very nice guy and was very patient with me.
Sponsored