Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is taking the top off a requirement to buy a Bronco?
Lol. Yes . Hahaa

I’d like to think I’ll take mine off. If I have the modular one that would be more realistic to remove a couple panels vs the whole thing for my situation.

Rovertbee

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I doubt the top will ever come off my Bronco
Love my FJ Cruiser, but the back seat view is terrible and multiple times I have wished I could take the top off. Bring on the Bronco!

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I really don’t want to sign a deal with the dealership without an approximate delivery date. Unless of course i can get out of the deal if the wait period is too long. Got a feeling the US will get the bulk of the first run and Canada the left overs.
Not sure why everyone one is up in arms over rumors,the US will definitly get ALL there resv filled before us red headed step children up north do!

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Lets be blunt, it may be hard for you to comprehend, but some people love the outdoors and 4x4's but have to stay out of the sun for various skin conditions:

Fair skinned people who sunburn fast
Eczema
Psoriasis
Rosacea
Cancer spots
Pre-Cancer spots
and others

Last edited:
OP
OP
ColoradoGuy

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice to see I'm not the only one that is confused about timestamps and allocation. o_O

I really hope Ford see this thread.

A couple of posts that stood out...

After reading all the joy, then panic then doom and gloom over the last 2 days, all I care about is getting my reserved Bronco sometime next year BEFORE I start seeing them on dealer lots with ADMs.

I did not order until August 1st, so I neither need nor expect to get one of the first off the assembly line. But I was promised, by Ford, that if I gave them $100, more than a year before the vehicle would even be available, then I would earn the right to receive one of the first Broncos first come first served.

They promised us that no dealer stock would even be built before all our reservation orders were built. And if my math is right, we gave them $16.5 Million Dollars up front to thank them for that honor.

So if they tell me that now, because some of their tier one dealers bitched about allocations (whatever that REALLY means), that now dealer stock orders will be filled before some of our orders are filled, then EFF Ford. EFF them to Automotive Hell.

I really want a new Bronco.....but I don't need to spend $60,000 on a pretty new toy. Do you know how many really nice CJ7s I could buy for $60K? I could practically build an early Bronco from scratch with all new parts for that same money. And I'd probably love it more because I built it.

There are several makes and models, new and used, out there that would serve my needs for a retirement toy quite nicely for $60K or less.

So Ford, IF YOU'RE LISTENING, Don't take us for granted. We stood by you when you were down and we're ready to reward you with our loyalty if you put out a good product. But if you piss off your customers.....you won't have any.

-Brian
Ford Truck owner
Multiple Ford Thunderbird owner
Multiple Ford Mustang owner
Ford Focus owner
Lincoln Continental Owner
Even though this reservation holder isn't as concerned about when they get their delivery, this is a very good point about how inventory may be handled. I think a lot of reservation holders will lose their marbles if we start seeing stock on lots with ADM.

Dear Ford....

1601210235780.gif
Thanks for summarizing, lol. Seriously though, Ford needs to figure it out and communicate it to their potential customers.

Don't botch this up Ford! You have a chance to make the Bronco your cash cow.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think a lot of reservation holders will lose their marbles if we start seeing stock on lots with ADM.
From what I've read last coupl'a days this isn't going to happen.

The BIG change is your date/time stamp no longer absolutely controls your build date. In other words, someone who reserved a month after you did, may very well get their Bronco built ahead of yours, depending on the dealer they place their order with.

jayhawkco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From what I've read last coupl'a days this isn't going to happen.

The BIG change is your date/time stamp no longer absolutely controls your build date. In other words, someone who reserved a month after you did, may very well get their Bronco built ahead of yours, depending on the dealer they place their order with.
And let's hope that dealer is Granger. :D

Chris

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Completely agree - freakout at every turn.

Guess what, you can't get lockers on a Jeep unless you buy a Rubicon, the same is true everywhere. Honda perfected the efficiency of rigid models - nothing is a al cart anymore.

Stop whining, wait for build and price, make your closest approximation and then fix the rest aftermarket.

(Seriously - spend some time on youtube learning how the wrangler crowd does it. The lego customization part comes after you buy the vehicle ...)

Last edited:

jsharpe

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpe.com
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford did say that they intend to produce all ordered reservations in the 2021 model year...
Ahhh... Now I understand why units built in mid 2022 will still be 2021 models. ;)
Sponsored