Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t think they should “reward” dealers for anything under the circumstances. They should allocate like they said they would when people made their reservations...go in reservation order, and send them to whatever dealer that person has their order at. This “rewarding dealers” crap instead of doing what they said they would for the consumers who reserved is what started this mess.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Okay, I think we realize those factors. Put in the word “roughly” in reservation order, which they had said. Now, it is no longer being done in reservation order. It is being done by allocating orders to dealers, and those dealers have full autonomy to fill orders as they wish. Of course if your dealer doesn’t allocate one to you because they didn’t get enough allocations, many thousands “in line” behind you could get orders while you don’t. Nothing “Utopian” about it...just doing what they said they would do...and had planned to do.

Last edited:

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Completely agree - freakout at every turn.

Guess what, you can't get lockers on a Jeep unless you buy a Rubicon, the same is true everywhere. Honda perfected the efficiency of rigid models - nothing is a al cart anymore.

Stop whining, wait for build and price, make your closest approximation and then fix the rest aftermarket.

(Seriously - spend some time on youtube learnign how the wrangler crowd does it. The lego customization part comes after you buy the vehicle ...)
I couldn't care less what the "wrangler crowd" does. ;)

Sponsored

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ford is much more likely to ship with my scenario than yours, unless they've already unloaded 6 vehicles at the previous 6 dealers.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why would I do that JO? The big dealers didn’t like they way it was being done and complained...and Ford backtracked.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don’t think they should “reward” dealers for anything under the circumstances. They should allocate like they said they would when people made their reservations...go in reservation order, and send them to whatever dealer that person has their order at. This “rewarding dealers” crap instead of doing what they said they would for the consumers who reserved is what started this mess.
It seems like Ford did what they did because of what some dealers did. I don't see Ford rewarding them. I think we'll have a better picture of the result mid year 21 when it's too late to do anything about it.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I couldn't care less what the "wrangler crowd" does. ;)
Yeah - haha - well if some people did, there would be a lot less worry about pre-sale a la cart options.

The Bronco is a Jeep competitor. Maybe those Jeep people know a thing or two useful. And maybe looking at the Jeep aftermarket and how people individually customize may be useful as well.

Not to mention how does the top work, the swing gate, the rear glass, etc.

I am just saying, it’s so hard to understand/why is Ford not offering x or y on this model. How can I make decisions site unseen? Spend some time looking at the direct competition, and you can see in the real world what you are making decisions about.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They also build the Ranger at that plant, so some loads will be mixed. It said somewhere that some deliveries may get held up waiting for a full shipment.
Sponsored