Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't see how it would make any difference in cost? They build them and they sit until a batch is ready. There can be thousands sitting and waiting to transport. If you saw pictures of some of the plants build lots, it would be a lot clearer.
Sponsored

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If this gets too crazy I can always go back to one of these.
Ford Bronco Message to FORD – From a Bronco Reservation Holder & Potential Customer 1601242870737

dnvrBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, Outback, 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unless you are a 104, my dropping out won't do much for ya. I might bump the 104s from a 12/31/21 delivery to a 12/30/21 delivery.:unsure:

OP
OP
ColoradoGuy

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It was a fun weekend, plenty of horsing around... ? ? ?

Now it's time to get back to work. I'm still hoping for clarification on timestamps and allocation.

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Keep us posted?

In the last few days we've learned that the Sasquatch package will be available in manual transmission, they're working on a version with factory 37" tires, and there's an exclusive blue for the First Edition trim. And this is just off the top of my head. What more would you like a multibillion dollar, multinational company---one of the most recognizable and storied companies and brands in the world--to do for you, a guy who gave a fully refundable $100 to a dealership?

Ooops, look like I pushed the wrong button, maybe they should push the configurator that is two months late? maybe give more information about standard features in the base and big bend, on their comparison PDF it shows ford co-pilot360 as an option in the mid-package yet show it as standard in the base model on the base model's page that's one of the mismatches on the top of my head.
Don't underestimate the guy with the $100 refundable deposit, and don't overestimate Ford, this is the same company that killed all sedans cars in the USA because no one is buying them except car rental companies! , My Dad's 2019 Fusion is the same Fusion from 2013 versus my sister's sonata was redesigned 4 times between 2013 and now.

All I am saying, this is their chance to take a huge pie from the market and make a strong come back, this is a car where loyal fans of other brands jumped and making the switch, use that for your best.
Sponsored