Sponsored

Messin’ With Sasquatch (Ford)

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Manitoba, Canada ( Born/Raised in Kansas )
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco XLT, 1979 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He's probably blocking you. LoL
My guess is he blocked me with my first tweet ?‍♂
But you know what? They say they are listening. Maybe if we keep repeating it they'll actually see it.
I even asked Mr. Levine legit questions and no answer. Not that he has to answer me. But I am 100% sure you are correct, I am muted by him.
Sponsored

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still not happy about him not coming out and just straight up apologizing. I'd let it go if he had. Instead he chose to insult and be arrogant about it. The man has no credibility in my eyes.

ML.jpg

Also I have been trying to get more information from Ford on Instagram and Twitter. Been messaging them every few hours over the past few days.

rhgdfghfd.jpg
that loser. doesn't even say something like, I don't know. just completely ghosts you

LandCruiser

Base
First Name
Bocephias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Reminds me of a Silicon Valley Tech bro.

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I feel like this thread needs to make a comeback. I had some good laughs over some of the posts. Continue to go after build and price details for the manual transmission like the original post. Maybe even inquire about the Heritage Edition, future colors, manual transmission limited trim and package options, Warthog etc... Enough pestering and we may get some answers out of Mike Levine and Ford :ROFLMAO:.

chrtra1

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I feel like this thread needs to make a comeback. I had some good laughs over some of the posts. Continue to go after build and price details for the manual transmission like the original post. Maybe even inquire about the Heritage Edition, future colors, manual transmission limited trim and package options, Warthog etc... Enough pestering and we may get some answers out of Mike Levine and Ford :ROFLMAO:.
The problem with answers from Mike is that they are at best vague and at worst flat out wrong.
"soon"
"stay tuned"
"the rock stars are working on it"
"by September at the latest"
Sponsored