First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Curious what everyone is using on metal parts (modular bumper, rock rails..etc).
Sponsored

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clean with good soap and spray with Griot’s 3 in 1 ceramic spray. Nothing sticks.

Fivefingerheist

Badlands
First Name
FFH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, 4-D, Non-SAS, 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Clean with good soap and spray with Griot’s 3 in 1 ceramic spray. Nothing sticks.
Did you do this underbody as well? Just curious as under mine I have a mud fiesta .... while I have scraped & powerwashed under there for about two hours in the past week. Still there is more! I would literally have to strap up the gas tank and remove the skidplates to get the rest off.

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you do this underbody as well? Just curious as under mine I have a mud fiesta .... while I have scraped & powerwashed under there for about two hours in the past week. Still there is more! I would literally have to strap up the gas tank and remove the skidplates to get the rest off.
I use their undercarriage spray. Occasionally. Little messy. You want to put something down to catch drips. Or use a rag to apply.

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I use their undercarriage spray. Occasionally. Little messy. You want to put something down to catch drips. Or use a rag to apply.
But you must clean it first. It won’t remove mud. It just makes it look shiny again.
Sponsored