Krimzun

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP/JEEP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sweet a company I trust from the Jeep community, this will be going on the Bronco now to get that build date tomorrow!
Sponsored

desibull

Black Diamond
First Name
Mahesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hmm...that front bash plate appears so deep, deeper than what Ford provides. Looks like it will take away a bit from the approach angle..not an expert by any means but just my first thoughts. Rear bumper looks cool!

OP
OP
Metalcloak

Metalcloak

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Metalcloak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There doesn’t appear to be much airflow for the Intercooler from these initial images. Is there something I’m missing or further details that you can elaborate on?
Yeah, whenever I see that airflow to the intercooler seems to be blocked I think, scratch another one off the list for the 2.7L.
Also worried about intercooler air flow, also will that winch mount work with the 2.7?
Great questions! If you look closely at the Winch area, there are cutouts on either side of the winch and nothing behind the winch that would block air flow. Additionally, there are cut outs on the bends and between welds for additional airflow.

We did not want put a big air scoop in, so we maximized as much airflow as possible while still allowing for the low profile placement of the winch.

Ford Bronco Metalcloak Front & Rear Bumpers for Ford Bronco Now Available! 1675280514527

OP
OP
Metalcloak

Metalcloak

Badlands
First Name
Metalcloak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They all have the same frame so it should be the same on all as far as this goes.
That is correct. We built this originally on our own Badlands Sasquatch with the HD Modular bumper, but it will work with all variations. Like many rigs, there may be variations in the install, but that is to be expected. - Matson

OP
OP
Metalcloak

Metalcloak

Badlands
First Name
Metalcloak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1) What lights fit the built in cutouts?
2) When are you going to post the instructions?
3)Not sure there is enough material on the rear clevis points for side loading?

FYI sign up for Metalcloaks email, they usually do 10% off on every 3 day weekend holiday.
1. They are specifically designed around Baja Designs S2 Pods - but can be used with any light with that footprint.
2. Instructions are in their final edits and review. Rear will be done first, then fronts. Should be by the end of this week.
3. Per the engineer, the clevis points as designed can handle the load up to and exceeding the capacity of the shackles - in most cases you won't ever do a 100% side load, more like 45 degrees off the face.

Thank you for the great questions!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Metalcloak

Metalcloak

Badlands
First Name
Metalcloak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ditto! Also, it looks like there will be bolt-on grill guard\hoop options possible? Anymore details/pics on these?
There are a couple options in the works, but nothing released yet.

OP
OP
Metalcloak

Metalcloak

Badlands
First Name
Metalcloak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On the rear bumper, does the license plate location effect BLIS functionality?
We are fully aware of this issue... the license plate relocation bracket you see on the website pics is literally a variation of our JL version. Not designed for the Bronco. We will be releasing a Bronco Specific license plate relocation soon.

OP
OP
Metalcloak

Metalcloak

Badlands
First Name
Metalcloak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What about ACC Relocation, also any shots of the Front Camera View
Full and complete view of the camera is available. I will see about getting a shot for you.

As for the ACC relocation. We are working on our own relocation bracket, but in the meantime you can use any of the capable brackets already on the market.

OP
OP
Metalcloak

Metalcloak

Badlands
First Name
Metalcloak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hmm...that front bash plate appears so deep, deeper than what Ford provides. Looks like it will take away a bit from the approach angle..not an expert by any means but just my first thoughts.
Actually is designed to integrate with our Undercloak system (not in this pic) and covers all the critical elements... no noticeable clearance loss.

Ford Bronco Metalcloak Front & Rear Bumpers for Ford Bronco Now Available! 1675284980844

Ford Bronco Metalcloak Front & Rear Bumpers for Ford Bronco Now Available! 1675284993677

OP
OP
Metalcloak

Metalcloak

Badlands
First Name
Metalcloak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These look great! Any chance we could get a side profile shot for both the front and the rear bumpers?
Here is the side profile shots I promised...

Ford Bronco Metalcloak Front & Rear Bumpers for Ford Bronco Now Available! 1675285208282

Ford Bronco Metalcloak Front & Rear Bumpers for Ford Bronco Now Available! 1675285231743

Sponsored

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The bumpers look nice. The only thing that bothers my eyes is the crash bars are so visible even with the arms unbolted. Its not just this bumper but many other manufacturer's. That was one of the reasons I went with Rough Country front bumper, you don't see the crash bar's.

But nice bumpers, the fuel tank skid, is that available now and for the 2dr? Thanks

gjptennis

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Subaru Outback, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Actually is designed to integrate with our Undercloak system (not in this pic) and covers all the critical elements... no noticeable clearance loss.

Ford Bronco Metalcloak Front & Rear Bumpers for Ford Bronco Now Available! 1675285231743
will this work with the JCR skid system? I have their full skids but really liking this bumper/winch set up. I want something low profile so I do not have to mess with moving the camera in addition to the ACC.

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Love these. Best looking I have seen so far. Price point is great, especially the front. I definitely want a hidden winch. Some folks worry about approach and departure angles but none here. Without front lockers in my Black Diamond, there is little to no chance that approach angle would make a difference to me. I also like the muffler skid. Why not "skid guard washers for the bolt head that protects" on the front bumper skid? Are they not strong enough to hold the bumper and winch? Current bolts look pretty beefy and strong...

UTARD

Wildtrak
First Name
Rance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 raptor gen 6 Wildtrak bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Here is the side profile shots I promised...

Looking good rear bumper is almost flush with body is there going to be a front bumper version without a winch mount so you won’t have to relocate the ACC.

OP
OP
Metalcloak

Metalcloak

Badlands
First Name
Metalcloak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looking good rear bumper is almost flush with body is there going to be a front bumper version without a winch mount so you won’t have to relocate the ACC.
At this stage probably not. Time to move on to other projects [ie suspension] for the Bronco. I guess we are kinda partial to winches. ;) - Matson
Sponsored