First Name
Metalcloak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
will this work with the JCR skid system? I have their full skids but really liking this bumper/winch set up. I want something low profile so I do not have to mess with moving the camera in addition to the ACC.
Not sure, haven't tested or analyzed any other skid systems.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Metalcloak

Metalcloak

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Metalcloak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The bumpers look nice. The only thing that bothers my eyes is the crash bars are so visible even with the arms unbolted. Its not just this bumper but many other manufacturer's. That was one of the reasons I went with Rough Country front bumper, you don't see the crash bar's.

But nice bumpers, the fuel tank skid, is that available now and for the 2dr? Thanks
Understood. We expect that many will start removing potions of those hideous bars, though we can't officially recommend that.

Yes, the full Undercloak systems are available for both the 2 and 4 door here: https://metalcloak.com/ford-bronco-6g.html

OP
OP
Metalcloak

Metalcloak

Badlands
First Name
Metalcloak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love these. Best looking I have seen so far. Price point is great, especially the front. I definitely want a hidden winch. Some folks worry about approach and departure angles but none here. Without front lockers in my Black Diamond, there is little to no chance that approach angle would make a difference to me. I also like the muffler skid. Why not "skid guard washers for the bolt head that protects" on the front bumper skid? Are they not strong enough to hold the bumper and winch? Current bolts look pretty beefy and strong...
Thank you for the kudos.

We've discussed the options with those front bolts. It is just an additional cost that increases the price point. If we see those bolt heads getting abused on the trail, we can easily make the skid washers available. It can even be an upgrade kit for those who know they are going to need it.

gjptennis

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Subaru Outback, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not sure, haven't tested or analyzed any other skid systems.
Totally get it - was just curious about any fitment info if available.

Great job on design for both bumpers! This is exactly what I’m looking for up front and to replace the OEM plastic in rear!

Last edited:

Bruno

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah, we know... you are saying "It's about Time!"

Screen Shot 2023-02-01 at 5.35.01 AM.png
Thank you for joing the BRONCO COMMUNITY!!!!

WISH LIST:

1) Your amazing Bronco bumper, with no winch and tight to the front - BAJA STYLE - Like the SVT bumper.
** There are only a couple companies making true "pure Baja style" out there - and your brands style / aesthetic would lend itself perfectly to a great Baja Style bumper!

2) Your cool 1 1/2" Rear Fender Rub Rails - to replace all 4 Bronco Fender flares. *Sticking to the existing flare proflie.

**Bigger is not always better! Fender flare replacement for the Bronco falls mostly into 2 categories: 1-Flare delete kit, 2-Bigger flares.
***Stock Bronco flares are around 2" wide, it would be great to have something less wide than that - without a full delete.
Nothing like that is on the market right now, and it would be super interesting for many many reasons which I will not list here...

THANKS FOR YOUR CINSIDERATION!

Ford Bronco Metalcloak Front & Rear Bumpers for Ford Bronco Now Available! Screenshot 2023-02-01 161441

Ford Bronco Metalcloak Front & Rear Bumpers for Ford Bronco Now Available! Screenshot 2023-02-01 153337

Sponsored

22Badskwatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got to see the pre-production version of these in person , and they look GOOD!!

Ford Bronco Metalcloak Front & Rear Bumpers for Ford Bronco Now Available! IMG_9671
Ford Bronco Metalcloak Front & Rear Bumpers for Ford Bronco Now Available! IMG_9672
Ford Bronco Metalcloak Front & Rear Bumpers for Ford Bronco Now Available! IMG_9673
Ford Bronco Metalcloak Front & Rear Bumpers for Ford Bronco Now Available! IMG_9675

Ford Bronco Metalcloak Front & Rear Bumpers for Ford Bronco Now Available! IMG_9671

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

These look great. I've already made my purchases for bumpers, but I'm really digging these. If I were still in the market, these would be very strong possibilities. Good job!

7sKnuckledragger

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ, 1978 K5, 2007.5 Ram 2500, 2022 F150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I’ve got metal cloak all over my TJ, quality stuff and I’ve abused the hell outta it. Guess I’ll be “cloaking” out my Bronco too

popo_patty

Big Bend
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco/1996 Jeep XJ/1957 FC-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm local and have been over to their shop several times in the last year with my Bronco begging them to tell me when they would be releasing stuff! I've seen their front and rear bumper in person and trust me, they are well made and these guys know their stuff. (The Rubicon is local to us here, just saying). I will be purchasing their rear bumper very soon and highly recommend their other products as well.... I've some other stuff they have in the works and can only say ya'll should keep your eye out! I've got a few things on their list i'm dying to get before some trips we have coming up with Gold Country Bronco's

Sponsored
OP
OP
Metalcloak

Metalcloak

Badlands
First Name
Metalcloak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My apologies, with the long list of answers provided yesterday, I neglected the weight question...

Front: ~ 97lbs
Rear: ~ 62lbs
Thanks for the reply and weights. Looks like the skid plate replace the factory front skid, so that adds to the weight offset. I’m very interested in doing a winch setup with minimal additional weight.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Metalcloak

Metalcloak

Badlands
First Name
Metalcloak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Had one of our engineers whip this up showing camera view area with our bumper and a standard Warn Zeon.

Ford Bronco Metalcloak Front & Rear Bumpers for Ford Bronco Now Available! image002

7sKnuckledragger

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ, 1978 K5, 2007.5 Ram 2500, 2022 F150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Thanks for the reply and weights. Looks like the skid plate replace the factory front skid, so that adds to the weight offset. I’m very interested in doing a winch setup with minimal additional weight.
Keep in mind the additional weight coupled with a winch (even syn) upgraded ball joints may be in order. That’s not a Ford thing it’s just nature of the beast… kinda pay to play-ish
Sponsored