Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 2.7 Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any update on when these will be available? These would be perfect for my trip to Moab when I go with the Pickens!
Sponsored

Keerplunk

Big Bend
First Name
Izzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep JKU, 2022 Cyber Orange 4Dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So How long till the sliders release? I only see the one side installed but it looks tasty

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Fwiw I just got mine today. Planning to lay them out and get started on the install tomorrow morning. Thereā€™s another thread started this morning by someone who got them within the last day or so and already has them installed. So theyā€™re in the wild.

Tbh I was very happy with the MC level of service. I called to verify military discount code, and then placed my order online with the notification 5-10 business days shipping. I received confirmation emails, and even got a phone call from MC saying thanks for my order and it would ship within 5-10 business days or sooner. While they didnā€™t meet the ā€œsoonerā€ I think they hit right in the middle at like 7. Iā€™m fine with that. So FedEx dropped my boxes off this afternoon and Iā€™m gonna tackle it tomorrow. Iā€™ll post some in the other thread or start my own or only IG who knows šŸ˜‚

Function_7

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Fwiw I just got mine today. Planning to lay them out and get started on the install tomorrow morning. Thereā€™s another thread started this morning by someone who got them within the last day or so and already has them installed. So theyā€™re in the wild.

Tbh I was very happy with the MC level of service. I called to verify military discount code, and then placed my order online with the notification 5-10 business days shipping. I received confirmation emails, and even got a phone call from MC saying thanks for my order and it would ship within 5-10 business days or sooner. While they didnā€™t meet the ā€œsoonerā€ I think they hit right in the middle at like 7. Iā€™m fine with that. So FedEx dropped my boxes off this afternoon and Iā€™m gonna tackle it tomorrow. Iā€™ll post some in the other thread or start my own or only IG who knows šŸ˜‚
Bringing this back from the dead, but i was just wondering how you're likin' the skid plates after nearly a year with them? also, how much ground clearance did you lose with these particular plates? Was the trade-off worth it for the protection they offer?

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bringing this back from the dead, but i was just wondering how you're likin' the skid plates after nearly a year with them? also, how much ground clearance did you lose with these particular plates? Was the trade-off worth it for the protection they offer?
Hard pass, not worth it till they go back and fix a few issues. The u shape is slowly spreading so you need a spud wrench to put them on after 1 use. The fuel tank skid is to weak and not ridged enough (factory skid is better). One section keeps bending up, then down, then catch on a rock.

I also bang on everything... like everything... this is just 2 real wheeling trips and mostof the damage is just 2-3 miles of rubicon. I would have a dented fuel tank if the factory skid wasn't retained.
bQ7NV94dr-EJ1dAOmTJaq8cjA=w1449-h816-no?authuser=0.jpg

tsobyF84fUzBGaqYkt3xQI-BA=w1449-h816-no?authuser=0.jpg
Sponsored