Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bad Sas AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How much does the whole thing weigh?
Good question, and weight difference compared to stock sasquatch protection.

Also, odd question I have... I have had to power wash after each mud bath, how easy is it to clean them? Current SAS package gets tricky with access points getting a sprayer in there. How does this compare? Maybe a couple drain spots?
Sponsored

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No protection for the trailing arm mounts? Damn. That’s the most exposed part of the entire Bronco underside. Drags on everything.

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford Bronco Metalcloak Introductory Giveaway - Undercloak Skid Plate System For 4-Door Bronco! F850203F-C8EE-4FF5-B450-D286D3F054FC
Excited for MetalCloak products! My little brother is building up his Rubicon now with a Game Changer lift. (y)

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Metalcloak Introductory Giveaway - Undercloak Skid Plate System For 4-Door Bronco! FB_IMG_1638204791525

Would love to have a set of these to protect the underside. I've scraped my factory ones up quite a bit already!!!!

RXV_POOR

Base
First Name
Leland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Lexus GS 350 F Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
The goal is to build a Rock Crawling Desert Runner. It is going to need protection.
It will be my 1st new vehicle ever. The Metalcloak skids will definitely help me get to there. I take care of my folks (They're in their 80's) so it will definitely speed up the process.

Ford Bronco Metalcloak Introductory Giveaway - Undercloak Skid Plate System For 4-Door Bronco! BRONCO_4_DOOR_ACC_0394_C3

Sponsored

Stilbukn

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco, '13 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco Metalcloak Introductory Giveaway - Undercloak Skid Plate System For 4-Door Bronco! BRONCO_4_DOOR_ACC_0394_C3

Would love to have a set of these to protect the underside. I've scraped my factory ones up quite a bit already!!!!
Where was this picture taken at? Testing that tipping point huh! ;)

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Flatland Rd in Suches Ga. The angle isn't quite as bad as it looks. Notice the trees. The rig the pic was taken from was leaning the opposite direction. Definitely scrapped my flare and rear bumper tho 😂

Stilbukn

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco, '13 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Gotcha, I see it now. Nice effect!
Flatland Rd in Suches Ga. The angle isn't quite as bad as it looks. Notice the trees. The rig the pic was taken from was leaning the opposite direction. Definitely scrapped my flare and rear bumper tho 😂
Gotcha, I see it now. Nice effect!

Sponsored

mcrank

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On order: 2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I definitely want this...it's like having a full coat of armor when you're going into battle! (or onto the trails and rocks). They look amazing, and would love to be the one to give 'em a try!

Ford Bronco Metalcloak Introductory Giveaway - Undercloak Skid Plate System For 4-Door Bronco! Bronco pic.JPG

monkeysdad

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looking forward to getting off the beaten path with our Bronco and could use the protection with what will hopefully be some great adventures with my wife and daughter and the one on the way!

Ford Bronco Metalcloak Introductory Giveaway - Undercloak Skid Plate System For 4-Door Bronco! image

RynoRanger

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Website
azbluey.com
Vehicle(s)
2.7L Badlands NS 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yooo.. that'd be awesome to win that @Metalcloak - I was already looking at your initial post.
WHY would I want this? ...well I live in phoenix and literally every trail is trying to stab my truck in all sorts of ways. Angry Arizona Rocks (but a nicer stream/wash photo here).

and social drop:

Ford Bronco Metalcloak Introductory Giveaway - Undercloak Skid Plate System For 4-Door Bronco! 2022-01-09 17.19.38

Last edited:

Jmo0311

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Had to steal a picture similar to my build since I don't have it yet. But I ordered a four door Badlands, Sasquatch in Area 51. But the skid plates would come in handy because I upon taking delivery I would be planning its maiden off-roading trip. Itching to get those pinstripes!

Ford Bronco Metalcloak Introductory Giveaway - Undercloak Skid Plate System For 4-Door Bronco! Screenshot_20220111-190652_Google
Sponsored