Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas & Titan XD Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What dealership have you reserved/plan on purchasing your bronco through? We’ve only used Nalley VW for a new car purchase and that was strictly based on the car the wife wanted in stock. Any local preferences or even incentives?
Sponsored

Weags

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang GT pp
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I live on the south side of atl, reserved through Mike Fitzpatrick Ford in Newnan. They confirmed no mark ups. I service my mustang GT there, great little dealership

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went with Jim Tidwell in Kennesaw. I know nothing of them other than they had a lot of reviews. A lot of good, some meh, as you'd expect from a large dealership. I probably should have shopped around before the reveal but for whatever reason I didn't think we would need to pick one in order to process the reservation.

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I work at Five Star Ford Stone Mountain. Obviously reserved there. No Mark ups on reservations.

wraith

First Edition
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus SC
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I went with Jim Tidwell in Kennesaw. I know nothing of them other than they had a lot of reviews. A lot of good, some meh, as you'd expect from a large dealership. I probably should have shopped around before the reveal but for whatever reason I didn't think we would need to pick one in order to process the reservation.
I just heard back from the Jim Tidwell GM. He says they are charging a $5000 premium on the FE MSPR on the other models. No plan purchases. I reserved the FE so I may need to change dealers, if possible.

Sponsored

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just heard back from the Jim Tidwell GM. He says they are charging a $5000 premium on the FE MSPR on the other models. No plan purchases. I reserved the FE so I may need to change dealers, if possible.
Yeah I won't pay any mark up whatsoever. I'll gladly switch to a dealership that isn't ran by evil shitbags that do stuff like that.

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was auto assigned to Hennessy. We’ll see how it goes. Five Star in Stone Mountain is reasonably close to me too.

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got a text back from my contact at Jim Tidwell. He said they would like to be in the $1000 under invoice game. He said we'll know closer to December what the plan is.

wraith

First Edition
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus SC
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I got a text back from my contact at Jim Tidwell. He said they would like to be in the $1000 under invoice game. He said we'll know closer to December what the plan is.
Is this in reference to the non-FE models? That's interesting given my feedback from the Tidwell GM below.

Thank you for reaching out. The new Bronco is an exciting vehicle.

To answer your question, we will be charging a $5000 market premium for the First Edition. There will be no market adjustments for any of the other trim levels. It is my understanding that the FE Bronco is excluded from plan purchases, similar to Raptor, GT350 etc.

Toffs

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I posted on other threads as well, but this thread is spot on -- I reserved at Wade Ford and they confirmed that they will honor all Ford Plans if they are available (Badlands reservation). If there are better deals out there, I am a reservation away from changing!

Sponsored

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this in reference to the non-FE models? That's interesting given my feedback from the Tidwell GM below.

Thank you for reaching out. The new Bronco is an exciting vehicle.

To answer your question, we will be charging a $5000 market premium for the First Edition. There will be no market adjustments for any of the other trim levels. It is my understanding that the FE Bronco is excluded from plan purchases, similar to Raptor, GT350 etc.
If they plan on marking up the FE than I wound find someone who won't. The trick about ordering vehicles like this is they actually have to earn your business. You're not going to their lot for their inventory because they don't have any. They need you to purchase the Bronco through them.

wraith

First Edition
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus SC
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If they plan on marking up the FE than I wound find someone who won't. The trick about ordering vehicles like this is they actually have to earn your business. You're not going to their lot for their inventory because they don't have any. They need you to purchase the Bronco through them.
I'll definitely be contacting other dealerships. As long as Ford allows us to switch dealers, it shouldn't be a problem.

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You should be able to find someone who won't mark up a FE reservation. Plenty of store to choose from.

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Atlanta market is notoriously terrible for vehicle purchases so I almost always go out of state. Looks like this time wont be any different.

Called Wade Ford and Tidwell as they are closest to me but both wanted MSRP or greater. Screw that on a mass produced vehicle.

My reservation is at Granger Ford in Iowa at $1000 under invoice even on FE confirmed. Even with shipping ill be under a local MSRP deal by 4 digits.

Posted deal no special magic. You should be able to move your reservation eventually. Check it out.

It will be interesting to see if Tidwell really gets in the game.

OP
OP
92EddieBauer

92EddieBauer

Black Diamond
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas & Titan XD Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The Atlanta market is notoriously terrible for vehicle purchases so I almost always go out of state. Looks like this time wont be any different.

Called Wade Ford and Tidwell as they are closest to me but both wanted MSRP or greater. Screw that on a mass produced vehicle.

My reservation is at Granger Ford in Iowa at $1000 under invoice even on FE confirmed. Even with shipping ill be under a local MSRP deal by 4 digits.

Posted deal no special magic. You should be able to move your reservation eventually. Check it out.

It will be interesting to see if Tidwell really gets in the game.
i have no loyalties over aluminum. I’m more than comfortable waiting or even traveling fora better deal.
Sponsored