Mr. Gone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone In the Atlanta sun ordering their bronco from Two Rivers out of Nashville? If so, who are you dealing with at the dealer. Cheers in advance!
Sponsored

RollingRalphie

Badlands
First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Dodge Viper RT/10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Friday around 5:30pm I saw not one but TWO Area 51 Badlands Sasquatches in a matter of 20 minutes. First one was near downtown Buford and then I turned on to Hwy 20 headed back to Cumming and saw one in Sugar Hill headed the other direction. I had mixed feelings. I wanted to flick them the bird and have them pull over so I could see it and talk to them about it.

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Late response, but that was me! We go to Immanuel (trinity) right there!
Nice! I live right around the corner. I'm jealous, but also hope you're enjoying your machine.

Sponsored

Gumbeaux

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got her! This thing is awesome.

Had a great experience at Mall of GA Ford. I am one of those knuckleheads who never had a formal signed sales order like so many people are moaning about, but I had plenty of communication and assurance from Mall of GA. They held true to their word on everything. Of course it was MSRP plus doc fees, which is painful enough for a new car, but no other pixy dust, magic beans or surprise ADM. I know that people are getting better deals with some of the aggressive out of state dealers, but I would recommend doing business with Mall of GA to anyone. They even held her under lock and key for a week while I was on vacation. Delivered with 4 miles.

No major mods planned. Badlands Sasquatch is already overkill for my occasional offroad use. Considering a few:
-Paint protection.
-Maybe a retro vinyl stripe
-Maybe paint the beauty rings black
-Spend the FordPass points on some storage bags for garage and/or onboard (they did not offer the onboard storage bags for soft top at time of my order....so that's a little tricky now).
-Tonneau cover?
-Gearshade
-Some fog lights/driving lights.
-Maybe some steps/sliders. The stock frame mounted sliders are great, but a step combo would be nice.
-Mounting the Curt hitch. Not planning to tow, as the weight limit is low anyway, and I have another option for such duty. The hitch will be nice for a bike rack and hauling rack. Might explore the electrical in the future as more guidance comes out on that. Really should have bought the tow package.

IMG_3099-M.jpg

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats!!! Another Atlanta Sasquatch! I hope to see more of these on the road. Has it been turning heads left and right?

RollingRalphie

Badlands
First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Dodge Viper RT/10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Had a great experience at Mall of GA Ford. I am one of those knuckleheads who never had a formal signed sales order like so many people are moaning about, but I had plenty of communication and assurance from Mall of GA. They held true to their word on everything. Of course it was MSRP plus doc fees, which is painful enough for a new car, but no other pixy dust, magic beans or surprise ADM. I know that people are getting better deals with some of the aggressive out of state dealers, but I would recommend doing business with Mall of GA to anyone. They even held her under lock and key for a week while I was on vacation. Delivered with 4 miles.

No major mods planned. Badlands Sasquatch is already overkill for my occasional offroad use. Considering a few:
-Paint protection.
-Maybe a retro vinyl stripe
-Maybe paint the beauty rings black
-Spend the FordPass points on some storage bags for garage and/or onboard (they did not offer the onboard storage bags for soft top at time of my order....so that's a little tricky now).
-Tonneau cover?
-Gearshade
-Some fog lights/driving lights.
-Maybe some steps/sliders. The stock frame mounted sliders are great, but a step combo would be nice.
-Mounting the Curt hitch. Not planning to tow, as the weight limit is low anyway, and I have another option for such duty. The hitch will be nice for a bike rack and hauling rack. Might explore the electrical in the future as more guidance comes out on that. Really should have bought the tow package.

Ford Bronco Metro Atlanta IMG_3099-M
Beautiful! I believe you are close to me as you mentioned you saw one at Halycon. I would love to see it in person if you are ever available. That is pretty much identical to what I ordered.

the blue potato

Wildtrak
First Name
Mr. Gone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Beautiful! I believe you are close to me as you mentioned you saw one at Halycon. I would love to see it in person if you are ever available. That is pretty much identical to what I ordered.
...I'll second that and Beers on me at Cherry Street if you want to give a couple "back of the line" peeps a chance to take a peek. That's my color as well.

doink

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE 350. Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

...I'll second that and Beers on me at Cherry Street if you want to give a couple "back of the line" peeps a chance to take a peek. That's my color as well.
Beers at Halcyon? Im right down the road. If y’all do Beers I’d love to join.

Sponsored

sgkartracer15

Wildtrak
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just read some posts about Mall of GA Ford treating a few folks pretty well. They're the second closest to me. Anyone in the Atlanta or north Georgia area ordering their Bronco through Akins Ford in Winder? 🤷‍♂️ If so, who are you dealing with? That's my closest Ford dealer, fingers crossed that they're one "good ones". 🤞 Thanks in advance!

BroncoDudeFE

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I went with Jim Tidwell in Kennesaw. I know nothing of them other than they had a lot of reviews. A lot of good, some meh, as you'd expect from a large dealership. I probably should have shopped around before the reveal but for whatever reason I didn't think we would need to pick one in order to process the reservation.
I picked up my FE last week from Jim Tidwell and they were awesome. No pressure, no extra charges. Very happy using them. The sales guy Oscar has a beefed up Badlands with 42” tires. Definitely worth a drive to check them out.

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I picked up my FE last week from Jim Tidwell and they were awesome. No pressure, no extra charges. Very happy using them. The sales guy Oscar has a beefed up Badlands with 42” tires. Definitely worth a drive to check them out.
Nice to know about tidwell,
Currently wavering between Ellis and Angela Kraus for service in my FE

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nice to know about tidwell,
Currently wavering between Ellis and Angela Kraus for service in my FE
Who did you buy from? I have an order in with Ellis and I'm trying to get confirmation from a Bronco owners that they are not charging ADM

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Who did you buy from? I have an order in with Ellis and I'm trying to get confirmation from a Bronco owners that they are not charging ADM
Stephens in WV, hard to pass up that deal!
Sponsored