Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

California isn't getting Sas either :rolleyes: I'm glad to see a BD but wanted to see Sas too, not a regular OBX.
Ninety-nine percent of the reason I want to go see it is to see how high the SAS is since I'm short.
Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

They drove these from Michigan which is why I suspect nobody will see a two-door any significant distance from the mothership.
@Squatch thank you, great pics, I'm loving the VB.

Were you able to ask any of the Bronco people about the two-door not being driven to these demos?

Can we infer, even with IFS, Ford has confirmed that long distant trips in the shorter two-door wheelbase will not be as comfortable vs the longer wheelbase of the four-door.

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Have any more pics for the big bend? It’s basically the only model that hasn’t been showcased in some form.

On a side note, why does ford feel the need to always put those hideous mud flaps on every big bend? It’d be nice to see one without them.
YES!! This!! I am so f*cking sick of not ever seeing a BB without those Peterbilt mudflaps! Dammit!

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That confirms that those are the Splash Guards (DIO) and not the Factory Flappers. Also, way to go Ford in eliminating the modularity that they are so proud to brag about. Attach a splash guard such that you can't remove the flare. đź‘Ź Rockstars...
At least, that fixes the easy theft issue. :)

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ninety-nine percent of the reason I want to go see it is to see how high the SAS is since I'm short.
So, if I had to guess, these are probably what will be at the West Palm event I'm going to next Wednesday. If so, I'm mixed on it - I'm excited to get to poke around one, especially inside. I'm also excited to see Velocity Blue in person on a Bronco, as that's the color I'm getting. I was hoping one would be a Sasquatch, though. I'm not short, but was hoping to see how getting in/out was with or without the step.

Sponsored

ToddPhil

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm pretty bummed these are the southeast Broncos TBH. Really wanted to see a BL, at least a BD, to get a view of the MGV and at least see 33's on it. I'll def still drive 1.5 hrs to go see them but....

Last edited:

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

That confirms that those are the Splash Guards (DIO) and not the Factory Flappers. Also, way to go Ford in eliminating the modularity that they are so proud to brag about. Attach a splash guard such that you can't remove the flare. đź‘Ź Rockstars...
They’re removable. Everything is removable if you want it badly enough.
Ford Bronco Metro Ford  Miami  Broncos!!! Rapid Red OBX and Velocity Blue Big Bend 9BC64DF6-8229-4F26-A9DB-45C122F61A0F

OP
OP
Squatch

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Squatch thank you, great pics, I'm loving the VB.

Were you able to ask any of the Bronco people about the two-door not being driven to these demos?

Can we infer, even with IFS, Ford has confirmed that long distant trips in the shorter two-door wheelbase will not be as comfortable vs the longer wheelbase of the four-door.
It's just personal preference for traveling with co-workers on a long trip. More people will opt for more room. They have to take all of their luggage with them and the Broncos have no roof racks.

Mdeamon

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai tucson
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am disappointed I wish they have 2 door and 4 door to compare side by side to see if I make the right choice

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Oh I hope those are not the ones headed to greenway ford on 4-19
EC61E41D-2553-404F-AE46-C33797E18AE9.gif
What I was wondering, I'm on the southeast coastal tour too. Nothing will stop me going and would love if any VB was there but would like to see a 2 door squatch and a normal BL and BD.

Thanks OP for posting these!

Sponsored

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am the COMPLETE opposite! I'm almost switching, but it's overcast so I know that's making it look better.
I'm all in on Rapid Red. How was it? I saw you're Race Red how do they compare?

OP
OP
Squatch

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm all in on Rapid Red. How was it? I saw you're Race Red how do they compare?
I'm updating the OP with more info and pics until tonight and wrote a blurb about it.

From a person who is a Race Red advocate despite my past history with the cops and Race Red, I am very pleased with the redder Rapid Red than the Ruby Red copycat I was expecting. I decided last minute I was gonna be off-the-clock and just use my phone and it corrected the color more towards Race Red than how it looks in person.

You really have to know what Race Red and Ruby Red look like in person to fully appreciate it when I say that it's about two-thirds of the way from Race Red to Ruby Red and that's a very good thing in my opinion.

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm updating the OP with more info and pics until tonight and wrote a blurb about it.

From a person who is a Race Red advocate despite my past history with the cops and Race Red, I am very pleased with the redder Rapid Red than the Ruby Red copycat I was expecting. I decided last minute I was gonna be off-the-clock and just use my phone and it corrected the color more towards Race Red than how it looks in person.

You really have to know what Race Red and Ruby Red look like in person to fully appreciate it when I say that it's about two-thirds of the way from Race Red to Ruby Red and that's a very good thing in my opinion.
Thanks.
I have been hoping for a Candy Apple Red look from the Rapid Red vs. a Maroonish tint. See far to many Maroon cars running around and I want RED.
Sponsored