First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone else here with that dealer? They converted my reservation to an order without ever contacting me. Zero calls, zero emails. Now I'm moving and need to switch dealers. Ford can't cancel anything from their end, I can't cancel anything online and no one at Metro Ford answers their phones. when I call.

I need to get something done by the 19th I guess, something is supposed to happen that day but I'm honestly not sure what OR what happens if my order isn't done by then.
Sponsored

Migs1313

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
cardinalsfan

cardinalsfan

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Migs1313

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In that thread I believe it says bypass the dealer and call Ford customer care

OP
OP
cardinalsfan

cardinalsfan

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In that thread I believe it says bypass the dealer and call Ford customer care
I called them first, they told me they can't do anything and I have to deal with the dealer.

Sponsored
OP
OP
cardinalsfan

cardinalsfan

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update - multiple emails, texts and calls by me to Mason Spain and Alice at Metro Ford last night and this morning. No answer, no response, no call back. I'm increasingly worried they're not going to cancel and they'll just sit on my order until it's too late to do anything.

Plan to call Ford again sometime today to discuss options.

StyleGuy

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE, Jaguar F-Pace, GMC Denali XL
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I called them for pricing last fall and they were marking up Bronco's. $10k on First Edition and 3-5 on everything else. I would move the reservation. They're probably hoping you just go away quietly and leave the order so they can have one on the lot. If they won't respond then call Ford and see what they can do.

OP
OP
cardinalsfan

cardinalsfan

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I called them for pricing last fall and they were marking up Bronco's. $10k on First Edition and 3-5 on everything else. I would move the reservation. They're probably hoping you just go away quietly and leave the order so they can have one on the lot. If they won't respond then call Ford and see what they can do.
Yeah, they were playing stupid games with me yesterday. Saying they have no idea what happened or why someone would convert my reservation to an order. Then asking why not stay with them and they can deliver my Bronco to me. I told them I'd think about it if they matched my Granger deal and he was flabbergasted at why someone would be selling below MSRP. I also asked him why I should consider staying with a dealer who stole my reservation and ordered without my consent? That's when he told me he needed to talk to his New Car Sales Manager to figure out what happened and what they can do.

I've talked to 4 people there now and as soon as I mention what I need to do (cancel my order) they magically find a way to get rid of me or tell me they need to get back to me. Now my calls are just being transferred to voicemails when the receptionist answers. They've stopped responding to emails and texts as well. I'm going to call Ford today and see what my options are - if the dealer absolutely has to do something I guess I get to show up in person until they cancel my order.

OP
OP
cardinalsfan

cardinalsfan

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
UPDATE!! My reservation shows as cancelled on Ford.com now. I just got off the phone with someone at Ford, she had me make a new reservation and is working on linking it to my original timestamp now.

I should be able to complete my new reservation into an order with Granger in time. Mad props to Ford for taking care of things! And screw Metro Ford. Even though it seems they did cancel my order - they sure didn't make it easy AND they converted my reservation without my permission in the first place!

Sponsored

Blksunshine06

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 FX4 Screw 3.5 , 2000 TJ 4 cyl. 5 speed
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also switched to Granger from Metro Ford several months ago due to them not replying to my emails. I hope all of your stuff gets fixed!

OP
OP
cardinalsfan

cardinalsfan

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I also switched to Granger from Metro Ford several months ago due to them not replying to my emails. I hope all of your stuff gets fixed!
The hard part is done now - Metro cancelled my reservation, which is what I needed. Granger has been good so far and I know exactly what I want on my new Bronco so converting to an order should be easy now. Plus, I'll be code 99, waiting on MY22 colors and options.
Sponsored