Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This one is easy, vinyl for sure.

Leather starts looking like this in 6 months:
cracked+leather+seat+2.jpg

MGV will still look like this in 5 years:
front-seats-2021-ford-bronco-black-diamond.jpg
Sadly only the dark section of that seat is leather/leatherette and rest is vinyl. I know this and rather have that due to the powerseats. As a disabled vet, I‘m constantly adjusting adjusting my seat.

IMO, Audi‘s Napa Leather seems to be the best in the <$100k range
Sponsored

Garret Sterling

Black Diamond
First Name
Garret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
MGV, for comfortability and washing out the interior. Mine will be topless when i play, i might get dirty, and needed my interior to be washable with a hose. Easy to clean, won't get damaged, still looks good and feels good. Simple.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have leather, wanted MGV, the leather is super comfortable. Probably the most cushy leather I've ever had, and I've had various BMWs. I think the MGV being more comfortable is blown out of proportion. They are both equally comfortable. But I have a large dog, do a lot of outdoor activities, and will go top doorless a lot hence wanting MGV. At least I have power seats which is nice for a >$60k vehicle.

KingWillard

Black Diamond
First Name
Willard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond 2.3 MT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got the BD in part because it had MGV, which is easy to clean, durable, and comfortable.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I vetoed my wife’s color choice. She wanted blue leather, I wanted MGV, we settled on black leather.

Sponsored

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Cloth, because in Arizona with the top off (as a Bronco should be 🙂), leather will give you swamp ass in one minute and look like the cracked, leathery skin of an old lady who tans every day, and vinyl will be too hot to touch even if it’s white.

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Leather, because cup holders and power seats.
Kids use the cup holders and arm rest every time we go out off-road.

The leather is still quite resilient, and wipes down with a wet cloth just fine.
What he said.
...and the fact that I couldn't get MGV in Wildtrak. If I could have MGV, power seats and rear armrest/cupholder, then it would be a no brainer.

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also realize the MGV option has a rubber floor/rubber floor mats vs Leather is carpet floor.
This was instantly the deciding factor for me. Some ski area parking lots are just large mud puddles, and carpet flooring would pretty quickly get wrecked.

I don't miss the power seats at all (how often do you adjust?), especially since I'm the only driver. And I already have a cup holder solution that is more like a center console complete with a writing surface and a cubby.

DwnSth

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2013 F150, 2014 GC, 2002 TJ,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Well....NEEDED power seats! Horrible time adjusting otherwise. Also, it's over 75K vehicle, kinda think leather will be nice to have for the majority of time it's not being wheeled. Leather in my jeep and truck has held up excellent in 10 year old 150 and 1.5 year old jeep.

mspaz789

Wildtrak
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I would go with cloth. Just saying

Sponsored

Ares

First Name
Fox
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sadly only the dark section of that seat is leather/leatherette and rest is vinyl. I know this and rather have that due to the powerseats. As a disabled vet, I‘m constantly adjusting adjusting my seat.

IMO, Audi‘s Napa Leather seems to be the best in the <$100k range
try the lincoln black label leather... As best as I can tell, its the finest hide money can buy.

In any case, i went leather for power seats.

Im not sure if you can actually "hose down" the MGV. the material might be water resistant, but the cushions are not, recipe for mold right there. I can wipe down leather with a damp cloth just the same as vinyl. candidly, I think MGV is just a marketing trick to get people more enthusiastic about vinyl.

Toffs

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I had a 2011 Ford Raptor for 11 years; the leather held up very well even though I failed to apply leather conditioner and slid off the bolster to exit the vehicle on a daily basis (the Raptor had 200K miles on it when I said good-bye). I just returned from the Las Vegas Off Rodeo (Ford does a really nice job -- highly recommend) and switched drivers a couple of times throughout the day. The manual seats were difficult to dial-in each time we switched drivers. Although it could be a function of me being used to electronic settings, I am going with the saddle that is easier for me to adjust!

MWILD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - BB Sasquatch - Mid - 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Cloth, because in Arizona with the top off (as a Bronco should be 🙂), leather will give you swamp ass in one minute and look like the cracked, leathery skin of an old lady who tans every day, and vinyl will be too hot to touch even if it’s white.
Same thing that I thought living in the SE. problem is, the cloth seats are horrible and not comfortable at all. Now I’m wishing I went with MGV or Leather. Didn’t realize there was such a difference until I drove it for a full day.

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm kind of with you on this, I have cloth seats in my OBX and I really like them, I think if cloth had been an option in the BL I probably would have gone with it but since my only choices are MPV or Leather I went with MPV.
Sponsored