rand442002

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Ram W250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Michigan DNR has put up a trail map database to find trails. So far it’s logged the northern lower peninsula. Another useful trail tool to plan an adventure. The state finally gave us something useful!

direct link for map under the article link.
https://trib.al/MtUTFeN?fbclid=IwAR3-gKnwmD5_UwZGx0Nxs6PgbjO_H6XqTntpqEjkRkON05A7GJRK2MMQSYc

https://midnr.maps.arcgis.com/apps/webappviewer/index.html?
I work in an ICU and I had to reread that too many times to get my brain to NOT process DNR as do not resuscitate ?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I work in an ICU and I had to reread that too many times to get my brain to NOT process DNR as do not resuscitate ?
Yeah, just reading the thread title I thought a Spanish speaker was trying to tell me their medical history.

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

WOW I just got back from MI on an off road trip and NOW they come out with this..... lol this is cool though. There are so many cool trails out in MI. Took the 4Runner out to Silver Lake, trails outside of TVC, and Marble head up in Drummond Island. It was a lot of fun and makes me want to move to MI for the awesome trails they have. It was beautiful out there.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Gr8Hortoni

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

WOW I just got back from MI on an off road trip and NOW they come out with this..... lol this is cool though. There are so many cool trails out in MI. Took the 4Runner out to Silver Lake, trails outside of TVC, and Marble head up in Drummond Island. It was a lot of fun and makes me want to move to MI for the awesome trails they have. It was beautiful out there.
Silver lake is fun if you’re from out of town, I grew up/live 25 minutes from there, so it’s tiresome to me anymore. The trail riding is where it’s at. I love it.

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Silver lake is fun if you’re from out of town, I grew up/live 25 minutes from there, so it’s tiresome to me anymore. The trail riding is where it’s at. I love it.
Silver lake had my anxiety at an all time high with all the crazy people coming from each and every direction lol next time I’m not going on a weekend so it can be more relaxing. I do really like that MI let’s 4x4 drive on so many trails across the state. I wish IL would do that but all we have is like one off road park. I can see myself going out to MI to ride trails a lot as soon as I get the Bronco.

OP
OP
Gr8Hortoni

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Go to Silver Lake during the week if you want to avoid the idiots.

OP
OP
Gr8Hortoni

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Part of the reason I don’t go anymore is the weekend warriors drive like assholes non stop. Sounds morbid, but it’s like nascar, if you want to see some wrecks, go on the holiday weekends. My wife is an EMT in our county (SL is one county north) and they usually get called at least once a holiday for backup. It’s stupid.
Sponsored