Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Picked up the ride 7 days ago. Got in Friday am after a heavy rain the night before and saw this between each of the panels. I didn’t notice any drops on the seats or floor but not positive that didn’t happen. Is this normal/should be expected? Thoughts?
Ford Bronco MIC 2.0 “leak” 76555A7B-DE8E-4C34-AB49-F41F76710F6B

F2404DAF-5ED4-4822-ACFC-0572EFB7FF3F.jpeg

5FB9C137-F53F-4E65-B001-418FD3CB8019.jpeg
Sponsored

Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 Raptor, 2020 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My bronco has looked like this since day one. It seemed to be some type of oil or grease to lubricate the seals. Maybe that's what's going on?

Sponsored

Flourman

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F350 Tremor, 2019 Beta 300RR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Our’s leaked on the front. Took pictures and dealer installed a new seal per the TSB that came out. They claimed they “sprayed a pressure washer at the seal all day and it didn’t leak” until I sent pictures. Then it was “oh yeah, we found the TSB and we’ll get it replaced right away.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Picked up the ride 7 days ago. Got in Friday am after a heavy rain the night before and saw this between each of the panels. I didn’t notice any drops on the seats or floor but not positive that didn’t happen. Is this normal/should be expected? Thoughts?
Ford Bronco MIC 2.0 “leak” 5FB9C137-F53F-4E65-B001-418FD3CB8019

Hi there. This doesn't sound like an experience we want you to have with your Bronco. Could you please send us a PM with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer? I'd be happy to look into how I can assist you with this leaking concern on my end.

dvdmnhn

First Edition
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hi there. This doesn't sound like an experience we want you to have with your Bronco. Could you please send us a PM with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer? I'd be happy to look into how I can assist you with this leaking concern on my end.
Hi @Ford Motor Company Still dealing with this leaking roof/A-pillar issue on my hard top since I took delivery in Nov 2021, my Bronco has been at the dealership for a month with no ETA in sight...
Been dealing with this issue and your Customer Service Agents seem to only want to respond to emails once a week on a Saturday morning at that.

scottyrs

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Escape SEL, 2018 Ford Expedition Max Ltd
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The family was so happy to take delivery of our OuterBanks earlier this week and only five days into ownership and first rainfall (steady not torrential) , MIC fail at what appears to be at the A pillars and the seal over the rear support/roll bar. No sections of the MIC have been off since picking it up, only the fastener inspected to ensure closure and functionality as per the OCD delivery checklist. Loving the ride, not impressed with the MIC issues. This means yet another trip to the dealer on top of a paint flaw on a passenger side door (from factory) which is in the process of being addressed. I'm worried that the quality control that I've always been impressed with over the last 25 years of owning Ford vehicles is going by the wayside in order to get vehicles on the road to customer faster. Still Loving the Bronco and looking forward to the fixes.

Ford Bronco MIC 2.0 “leak” IMG_1206

Ford Bronco MIC 2.0 “leak” IMG_1205

Last edited:

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The answer to leaking MIC is to add more weather seal. It has the added benefits of reducing road noise at highway speeds significantly.

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The family was so happy to take delivery of our OuterBanks earlier this week and only five days into ownership and first rainfall (steady not torrential) , MIC fail at what appears to be at the A pillars and the seal over the rear support/roll bar. No sections of the MIC have been off since picking it up, only the fastener inspected to ensure closure and functionality as per the OCD delivery checklist. Loving the ride, not impressed with the MIC issues. This means yet another trip to the dealer on top of a paint flaw on a passenger side door (from factory) which is in the process of being addressed. I'm worried that the quality control that I've always but impressed with over the last 25 years of owning Ford vehicles is going by the wayside in order to get vehicles on the road to customer faster. Still Loving the Bronco and looking forward to the fixes.

Hi there! Will you send us a message with your VIN and your local Ford dealer? I can look into things on my end.

mlevine20

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak, 2021 Toyota RAV4 hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Ford Motor Company having a similar issue with my Bronco as well. Picked it up in April but it hasn't rained down here until recently. Leaks on both the passenger and driver side.

RHeinz

Badlands
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In Houston and we have started our “monsoons”. No leaks yet but I have not had any sections of the top off. Too fricken hot and humid. My plan is to buy some silicone grease and lightly coat the seals when the panels are off. Fingers crossed……. September 1 tomorrow….Come On First Cold Front, only a couple weeks to go!
Sponsored