Sponsored

MIC 2.0: Possibly still having snakeskin and production issues!

Mac11

First Edition
First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3g Taco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

With all your pictures. A warranty replacement won’t be an issue. This looks like an original that got through.
I wish my original was sent through to be swapped out later.
Sponsored

broncoky

Outer Banks
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR CB OBX SAS & 2000 Lexus LS400
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company I've noticed the honeycomb appearing on the rounded back sides of my MIC 2.0 as well. (7/2 blend, dirt mountain hold). It has the exposed edges near the back and some of the panels are uneven on the back passenger side with a noticeably large gap. I will admit it's not nearly as obvious as yours's though. That is completely unacceptable! It looks like something has been chewing on it! I'll be notifying my local dealer of my issue when I get my break in oil change done. I'm going to take it through a touch free car wash and see what it looks like after that! Hopefully it don't leak either.

MtnRanger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Took delivery of my FE. Supposedly it should have had a 2.0 top.

It has snakeskin and some major interior flaws, Despite being a 2.0. Maybe Ford is still shipping original/flawed tops.

Some flaws even seem to be tagged with a yellow sticker.

@Ford Motor Company hoping for some resolution.
5F270E2A-8193-4A96-A28A-9DF5EB5C6E68.jpeg
B38979CA-ED59-469D-9778-D5935B391A97.jpeg
27D62132-2DC6-47E5-883A-6C99B5444353.jpeg
5FA49698-8525-4169-B5E6-648D85440E6C.jpeg
The last picture looks like it was partially waxed lol

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
At this rate. :rolleyes: The all new 2026 Bronco will finally get everything fixed.

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'll keep my 1.0 top thanks.

Sponsored
OP
OP
boxwood

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My issue is that this is contradictory to what Ford had communicated and now I feel in limbo. The communication was that any truck shipped after x date should have been MIC 2.0. If a Dirt Mtn bronco showed up with a 1.0 top i would be concerned as well.

Seems like one of two things are happening

Ford is t shipping some 1.0 tops after the date they said, and isn't communicating to customers that they are getting a 1.0 and wether or not they would get a replacement.

or

MIC 2.0 doesn't really fix the problem at all. In which case we are all kinda screwed.

Mac11

First Edition
First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3g Taco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My issue is that this is contradictory to what Ford had communicated and now I feel in limbo. The communication was that any truck shipped after x date should have been MIC 2.0. If a Dirt Mtn bronco showed up with a 1.0 top i would be concerned as well.

Ford is t shipping some 1.0 tops after the date they said, and isn't communicating to customers that they are getting a 1.0 and wether or not they would get a replacement.

or

MIC 2.0 doesn't really fix the problem at all. In which case we are all kinda screwed.
and if either case was necessary they should have all been released months ago.

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

or

I don't want to be all "just be happy you have your Bronco, you didn't event have to wait on Dirt Mountain" because you paid a lot of money for it and it sucks that it isn't perfect, but the worse that happens is now you have to wait for them to send you a new one, free of charge.

Sponsored
OP
OP
boxwood

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I don't want to be all "just be happy you have your Bronco, you didn't event have to wait on Dirt Mountain" because you paid a lot of money for it and it sucks that it isn't perfect, but the worse that happens is now you have to wait for them to send you a new one, free of charge.
🤞, Thats the hope, but they haven't explicitly said thats going to happen.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

or

@Administrator please delete this thread, or any like this until all Dirt Mountain Broncos are released.

@boxwood and @broncoky Please only take this up with your dealer. No public mentions or the rest of us won’t ever get our Broncos off DM.

OP
OP
boxwood

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs