Sponsored

MIC 2.0: Possibly still having snakeskin and production issues!

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You took delivery and didnt inspect/file with your selling dealer or was this a direct ship to you from the dealer? This should of been documented by the dealer, but we all know thats a crap shoot.
Sponsored

OP
OP
boxwood

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You took delivery and didnt inspect/file with your selling dealer or was this a direct ship to you from the dealer? This should of been documented by the dealer, but we all know thats a crap shoot.
I took delivery because i was an out of town buyer and didn't really have any good option of leaving it there. The dealer was informed and noted it.

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why don't we shut up about these cosmetic issues until all the tops have been replaced? Those of us still sitting on Dirt Mountain would appreciate it.
Can you explain your rationale on this because I must be to stupid to figure it out.

Sponsored

wbrainbow

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 C-10, 2022 Black Diamond, 2007 Harley Davidso
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company I've noticed the honeycomb appearing on the rounded back sides of my MIC 2.0 as well. (7/2 blend, dirt mountain hold). It has the exposed edges near the back and some of the panels are uneven on the back passenger side with a noticeably large gap. I will admit it's not nearly as obvious as yours's though. That is completely unacceptable! It looks like something has been chewing on it! I'll be notifying my local dealer of my issue when I get my break in oil change done. I'm going to take it through a touch free car wash and see what it looks like after that! Hopefully it don't leak either.
I wouldnā€™t wait to report it.

Kelleymarie212

Big Bend
First Name
Kelley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This has to be a 1.0 because dirt mountain Broncos go to mid august, and didnā€™t start being replace til mid-end September. This mustā€™ve slipped through.

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can you explain your rationale on this because I must be to stupid to figure it out.
It's more of a joke, but the notion is that they've already help up a bunch of Broncos (like mine) due to this same issue, so potentially they could be held up even longer if there are more issues with the roof. So let's just chill about it until they all get delivered THEN get upset and demand new roofs.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Your FE was built in that weird limbo time where the only hardtop builds were a few FE, right before the new tops were ready. I think yours got a temp MIC 1.0 and slipped out without replacement.

Sponsored

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Administrator please delete this thread, or any like this until all Dirt Mountain Broncos are released.

@boxwood and @broncoky Please only take this up with your dealer. No public mentions or the rest of us wonā€™t ever get our Broncos off DM.
Not only are DM Broncos affected but all of us with a Runaround MIC VIN scheduled to be built between now and 12/12.

Iā€™m not happy to see V2.0 top issues. But I am happy to see the Broncos in the wild. Maybe the yellow sticker on the MIC top is the equivalent of getting tires with a ā€˜Blemā€™ stamped on the sidewall?

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hope they get this fixed by 22

Civkik

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '18 Wrangler Rubicon, '18 R1M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll buy it from you. Lol

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At this rate. :rolleyes: The all new 2026 Bronco will finally get everything fixed.
And the 2 door still probably wonā€™t have a soft top available.

Mac11

First Edition
First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3g Taco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Not only are DM Broncos affected but all of us with a Runaround MIC VIN scheduled to be built between now and 12/12.

Iā€™m not happy to see V2.0 top issues. But I am happy to see the Broncos in the wild. Maybe the yellow sticker on the MIC top is the equivalent of getting tires with a ā€˜Blemā€™ stamped on the sidewall?
Thatā€™s a V1 roof
Sponsored