First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I just collected my 2dr Badlands High Package with MIC 2.0. I thought that they were all going to get sound deadening headliners. Was I wrong? Frankly I like the exposed composite look, I just think I would also appreciate the additional insulation and sound deadening aspects. Also as a note. Ive seen other owners recently collect their Badlands with High Package with no under hood liner. I DO have that as an FYI.
Sponsored

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just collected my 2dr Badlands High Package with MIC 2.0. I thought that they were all going to get sound deadening headliners. Was I wrong? Frankly I like the exposed composite look, I just think I would also appreciate the additional insulation and sound deadening aspects. Also as a note. Ive seen other owners recently collect their Badlands with High Package with no under hood liner. I DO have that as an FYI.
My 4 door Badlands has the merkin material over the entire roof. All panels and the rear clamshell. Its a new build, have had it 5 days.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe that if you had a Badlands trim, you have to ask your dealer to add the free headliner. All the others ones were automatically added.

I have a Badlands and opted not to.

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is right. You had to ask for the liner if you have MGV seats. The reason is because people with MGV seats want to be able to blast out the entire interior with a hose.

OP
OP
terrible4130

terrible4130

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I wonder if I can still get it for free after delivery...

Sponsored

Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
When I placed my '22 OBX order, I asked for it to NOT be included and was told that I had to get it.

I wanted to see what it was like without it and then get an aftermarket one of my choosing. No luck there.

SmartyJones

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota 4Runner Trd Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I thought they would ask or just take $495 off the price. Maybe we can get it or a credit after delivery. Would be an awesome way to have people buy more Bronco gear from the dealers and maybe heal some hurt from the long wait times. Who knows.
Sponsored