First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
All I know is that my 2 Door OBX is still in limbo as far as I can tell. No movement on any trackers.

General
ID1347
Customer Nameundefined
Vin1FMDE5CP2MLA76229
Receipt Date2021-05-04
ETA End Date1990-01-01
Production Date2021-08-05
Ship Date
Transit Date
BrandFord
Model Year2021
ModelBronco
Group Order TypeRetail (222R) (OBC8S)
MakeFord
TrimOuter Banks
MarketWDMO
Status
Primary StatusIn Production
Window Stickerb95ee304fcfc6c38033793204fb1e53c
Final Delivery Date

Yep, I've got nothing...
My tracker looks just like yours, same date of 08-05, but I have USA in the market field and you have WDMO!
Sponsored

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really don't care how dirty it is right now, I just want my Bronco.....
The dirt will wash off (or like the Wife says "shit'll buff out").

Built 8/4 and sitting at DM ever since.
4 door FE, Lightning Blue, Black interior.
8/4?
Rookie!

Hemisfear

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These were never intended to “sit” on a dealer lot for months. Any vehicle that doesn’t sell for months usually comes with low financing or rebates, most of us are paying MSRP . These were factory pre ordered and supposed to be delivered right off the truck to awaiting owner. In my past few new car purchases/orders I always request vehicle not to be washed during PDI because of paint damage caused by dealer lot boy.
Paint correction is my first job upon arrival, nothing on Dirt Mountain will cause any further damage than the factory paint job itself!
Dirt Mountain is the idea location for awaiting Broncos, it’s almost like an animal in the zoo,close to its natural habitat! lol

MacDonald_Photo

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@618TRVLWILD

Ash, think about it. If whoever took this pic can do it, what is the big problem with the Stig and his tater. I thinking just an oral, or written warning would be enough for his indiscretions. Nothing more.
Tell that to my cousin who no longer works there because I shared inside shots he gave me. 😫

Sponsored

mpoteet

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 79 CJ5, 78 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey that's a great looking Rapid Red 2 door that I ordered and will never, ever get to have. Great.

Yodi

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wonder how many they can do a day?

MoabRox

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Jeep XJs, Dodge M880, Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
These were never intended to “sit” on a dealer lot for months. Any vehicle that doesn’t sell for months usually comes with low financing or rebates, most of us are paying MSRP . These were factory pre ordered and supposed to be delivered right off the truck to awaiting owner. In my past few new car purchases/orders I always request vehicle not to be washed during PDI because of paint damage caused by dealer lot boy.
In all seriousness and respecting your right to buy whatever you want, I’m curious. Why are you buying a Bronco?

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No way I would accept delivery without Ford providing an allowance for a full professional paint correction. I would not want the factory to “wash” vehicle and destroy the finish before it even gets on a railcar.
The last time I took delivery on a new vehicle in 2018 I made the leave the WrapGaurd(transit vinyl film) on it for me to remove. A dealer washing a car once is a total crapshoot and the last thing I wanted to do was bust out my buffer and do a full detail on a brand new car. I want to be the one to put the first scratches and dings in it, lol.

The last two decades of my career at 3M I called on the collision repair market which included car dealerships and I can assure you, the lowest paid employees at the dealership wash the cars.

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

Deleted member 3063

I was wondering the same. It looks like the Black Bronco is wet and recently washed.
or it was just driven in out of the rain, plenty of rain in Mich today.
my 2 experiences with assembly plant water test booths had high pressure jets coming from 360 degrees for about 3 car lengths then a blow off. really doesn't look like that in the photo.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
or it was just driven in out of the rain, plenty of rain in Mich today.
my 2 experiences with assembly plant water test booths had high pressure jets coming from 360 degrees for about 3 car lengths then a blow off. really doesn't look like that in the photo.
A few seem to think that's all they're gonna do. I'm sure that's only speculation, but no sense arguing with people.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My tracker looks just like yours, same date of 08-05, but I have USA in the market field and you have WDMO!
That's because you went through a US dealer and I went through MAS (which doesn't order through Web Based Dealer Ordering (WBDO) system, but the Worldwide Direct Market Operations (WDMO) interface). That's the big difference.
Sponsored