Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

fugg.

looks like i'm in the leaky MIC2 club too.

drivers side
Sponsored

Hornet

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Resurrecting this thread because I found it in search and tagging @Ford Motor Company

Let's see what comes of it...

It's happened twice now where a passenger has gotten into my Bronco and they get drizzled on. It's coming from here:

1637258150548.png

Caught a drop of the exact leak point:

1637258213507.png
I found a few drops of water from that spot on drivers side this am after a ln overnight rain.

milnicks

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is definitely more than a MIC top issue. I have a Bestop Trektop installed and had it parked for ~1hr in high wind torrential rain, came back to the car and had a decent amount of water inside for the first time since I’ve owned it (>3mos). Immediately noticed it was coming from the airbags.

Ford Bronco MIC 2.0 water leak -A-Pillar passenger airbag cover 19E8D82B-C643-481D-B5D1-F0B8313FDCE9

I’ve had it sit out in light steady rain for entire workdays without a drop. Checked all around the top and no indication of installation related issues. Searching around I found the thread below, thinking this is my issue.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-pillar-and-or-windshield-header.34836/page-3

ct1975

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion, 2020 Navigator, 2002 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For those with water leaks, please consider sharing your build date. I’ve noticed additional sealer on the front header around the A-pillar on my January 2022 build. Curious if this issue has been noticed and corrected on “more recent” builds.

Sabre

Black Diamond
First Name
Sabre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, F-350, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine is on the drivers side. I swapped out the MIC for a trektop and I’ve have had no issues until this week. It’s been rained on multiple times since swapping tops. Yesterday, when I got in, there was after dripping out of the airbag cover on the drivers side. It wasn’ta lot but it dropped for probably an hour or so. If I put pressure on the airbag cover, it would come out in a little stream. I saw in another post that supposedly the windshield recall would correct this issue. I’m going to call the dealership Monday to notify them. My build date was 6/13/22.

dvdmnhn

First Edition
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company Still dealing with this leaking roof/A-pillar issue on my hard top since I took delivery in Nov 2021, my Bronco has been at the dealership for a month with no ETA in sight...
Sponsored