First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had this thought too. Where was it stored while you had it off? I could see another Bronco driver making the quick swap if it was left in a convenient enough spot to steal it. Doesn’t look like fresh damage to me. Probably won’t get you anywhere, but maybe worth a call to your insurance company.
Wait... you mean there are other Broncos out there? When did that happen?

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I dropped my middle panel the first time I took it off. Tripped on a short post from my neighbors planter while transporting it to the safe space I had setup for it. It's funny I looked at it right away and didn't see any damage. The next day my wife asks what happened to my roof.

I originally wanted the black painted modular top, so I am taking it as a sign I need to repair and paint the whole thing. Looking into pricing on it now.

I actually saw an ad on here yesterday for a guy selling the middle panel alone for $500, but he is in Maryland and I am in California.

9285.jpeg
I recently hit my car door with a stainless steel water jug, dummy me had jug in hand while closing door and it bounce off the door, but when I looked after hitting the door I was relived to not see any ding or paint scuff; a week later I see the ding with a silver (on white) scuff and I'm thinking a new ding happened in my parking lot.

After seeing it multiple times and realizing the silver scuff matches the stainless steel jug, I'm sure I ding it and just didn't see it the first time(s). And then I think our brain wants to blame someone or something else for the damage... But, I'm pretty sure I did it!

Bronco Bax

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly it’s the dirt around it that I find confusing… I haven’t been off roading with it and just got it washed a few days ago…
Was 100% dropped on dirt or something. Do you have a spouse or child that maybe doesnt want to tell you they broke your shit?

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi Everyone.
Have a quick question. Anyone else’s roof breaking?
I have a Jan’22 with a hard top and am on the east coast. I’ve probably taken my driver | passenger side roofs off about 15 or less times this year. I do store them in my trunk if I am out on the road when I take them off - And today when I went to put my roof back on I noticed the front tip is completely falling off and cracking. I hadn’t notice until today.
Is this even capable of being replaced or covered under anything?

6590884B-CD63-43D8-853F-CECEDDA64054.jpeg

A7D128F8-01D9-49E8-A371-59AC869FE8F0.jpeg

C0DB8A23-CFC4-4858-B72F-C0BE013ED261.jpeg
Be Carful how you handle and store the panels. They are of fibrous construction as you can see now.

Sponsored

6gtexanbronco

Raptor
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Raptor, '74 Wagoneer, '20 Navi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Pretty sure you can get a panel from parts dept.
I'd be interested in cost, because I can see me dropping one. :(
totally agree. They could use an interior grab handle. Surprised I haven't done that to mine yet.

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly it’s the dirt around it that I find confusing… I haven’t been off roading with it and just got it washed a few days ago…
You think someone swapped it out because they broke theirs?!?

Edit: Whoops, I should have kept reading, someone already thought of that earlier.

Sponsored

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi Everyone.
Have a quick question. Anyone else’s roof breaking?
I have a Jan’22 with a hard top and am on the east coast. I’ve probably taken my driver | passenger side roofs off about 15 or less times this year. I do store them in my trunk if I am out on the road when I take them off - And today when I went to put my roof back on I noticed the front tip is completely falling off and cracking. I hadn’t notice until today.
Is this even capable of being replaced or covered under anything?

6590884B-CD63-43D8-853F-CECEDDA64054.jpeg

A7D128F8-01D9-49E8-A371-59AC869FE8F0.jpeg

C0DB8A23-CFC4-4858-B72F-C0BE013ED261.jpeg
Yeah that has nothing to do with how it was built and everything to do with how it was stored / handled.

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oh so sorry, we have a sarcasm master here! Didn’t notice your heinous had graced us with your impeccable humor….

See the difference?
Check out the Big Brain on Brett!

Unfortunately, you failed with your witty retort

Heinous is the adjective, you should have used heinousness as the noun

If you really understood sarcasm and humor then you would know comedy can not be “impeccable” but you be you.

You want to know the big difference?

I don’t need you to explain my jokes.

You just worry about your own posts

If you don’t like or understand my jokes then you just feel free to hit that big ol’ frowns face

joss

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you didn't drop it, did you park/leave it somewhere with your windows open? Maybe someone swapped with you.

I believe I read on here somewhere they were about $2400 each panel to replace. That's why I have been xxxtra careful.
Honestly wouldn't be surprised if someone did end up swapping their damaged top. Some people have no decency
Sponsored