Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96’ wrangler, 18’ GTI, 20’ 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I don’t want to beat the MIC dead horse yet again, but is there a chance that it’ll look like the trim on the Raptor? What do y’all think? Are there any side by side pictures of the two?
Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Wouldn’t Raptor trim match the fender flares of the Bronco?

Ford Bronco MIC same as Raptor? 1604102232881

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wouldn’t Raptor trim match the fender flares of the Bronco?
Raptor has gray fenders and bumpers (not sure if match for Bronco top). Circled bits are black:
Ford Bronco MIC same as Raptor? 1604103534219

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Raptor has gray fenders and bumpers (not sure if match for Bronco top). Circled bits are black:
Ford Bronco MIC same as Raptor? 1604103534219
Never noticed that. Hard to say. The fact that the top is a giant piece doesn’t help. Also, the top is supposedly made from a different material than the flares.

LMB

Black Diamond
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F250 Superduty 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford has been doing this with these colors for many years. My 2000 F250 has been this way since i drove it off the lot 20 years ago.
1. open your eyes and look at fords going down the road.
2. Get over it. Accept it for what it is or move on. Maybe some you should be looking at the sport.

Sponsored
OP
OP
KillaC

KillaC

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96’ wrangler, 18’ GTI, 20’ 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford has been doing this with these colors for many years. My 2000 F250 has been this way since i drove it off the lot 20 years ago.
2. Get over it. Accept it for what it is or move on. Maybe some you should be looking at the sport.
I’m not bothered by the color, I’m just trying to figure out what it actually looks like ?

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
agreed. I own gen1 and gen2 raptor and there are gray and black body pieces all over the place and not once did anyone ever say why is it not all black?

yet this is a big issue on this forum and 1000s of post about the same damn topic.

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

agreed. I own gen1 and gen2 raptor and there are gray and black body pieces all over the place and not once did anyone ever say why is it not all black?

yet this is a big issue on this forum and 1000s of post about the same damn topic.
You are comparing a vehicle top to accent/trim pieces, (apples and oranges). I dont think most would care either if the MIC grey color top did not account for 60% of the vehicle color ... remeber Ford snuck this in on over 160k reserved customers last minute before B&P dropped. Most never intended for a Grey MIC top at all.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
understood. But as I have mentioned before no one is forcing anyone to buy a bronco. It is your money so you have to decide to buy now or later.

You are comparing a vehicle top to accent/trim pieces, (apples and oranges). I dont think most would care either if the MIC grey color top did not account for 60% of the vehicle color ... remeber Ford snuck this in on over 160k reserved customers last minute before B&P dropped. Most never intended for a Grey MIC top at all.

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

understood. But as I have mentioned before no one is forcing anyone to buy a bronco. It is your money so you have to decide to buy now or later.
Agreed ... And that is the struggle. Hopefully Ford will put out more photos of the Bronco with MIC top in dffiernet settings, trims, 4&2 door for us to review and decide wheter to spend that money or not.

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You're exactly right. Can't always have it all. If you want to be first, you'll have to "settle" with more basic trim pieces. But again, we're discussing trim pieces, not mechanical that'll make the Bronco perform better, faster, improve articulation or off road abilities; talkin trim pieces. Not the exclusion of trim pieces or less functionality, but color.... :rolleyes:

I know this ain't you saying all of this and I'm starting to share your frustration. Here's some more....

Guess I won't be taking my Bronco to a socially distanced SEMA 2021. Awe shucks! I was so looking forward to my show rig being absolutely perfect from the factory in the first year run. Dang that ole Ford for not giving me everything during a pandemic mass manufacture order of 190,000 custom built Broncos; how dare they! The basterds! #fordbasterds

The MIC can be painted, there will be a white top available in a year or so, or you can just wait until Ford releases your unicorn since they consulted everyone individually on their particulars.

Only car you can get absolutely the way you want from the factory is a Rolls Royce. So I bet if some of these guys pay Ford $400,000, they too can get that dream custom SEMA Bronco with a white MIC top, leather with a washout floor, ManSquatch with the Coyote, and a selfie stick built into the dash for posting of Instagoogletweetface pics all on the internets.....

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You're exactly right. Can't always have it all. If you want to be first, you'll have to "settle" with more basic trim pieces. But again, we're discussing trim pieces, not mechanical that'll make the Bronco perform better, faster, improve articulation or off road abilities; talkin trim pieces. Not the exclusion of trim pieces or less functionality, but color.... :rolleyes:

I know this ain't you saying all of this and I'm starting to share your frustration. Here's some more....

Guess I won't be taking my Bronco to a socially distanced SEMA 2021. Awe shucks! I was so looking forward to my show rig being absolutely perfect from the factory in the first year run. Dang that ole Ford for not giving me everything during a pandemic mass manufacture order of 190,000 custom built Broncos; how dare they! The basterds! #fordbasterds

The MIC can be painted, there will be a white top available in a year or so, or you can just wait until Ford releases your unicorn since they consulted everyone individually on their particulars.

Only car you can get absolutely the way you want from the factory is a Rolls Royce. So I bet if some of these guys pay Ford $400,000, they too can get that dream custom SEMA Bronco with a white MIC top, leather with a washout floor, ManSquatch with the Coyote, and a selfie stick built into the dash for posting of Instagoogletweetface pics all on the internets.....
Sounds like you need to take the bimmer for a ride and relax .. Why are you letting someone else's decision making affect you so much? To the point you get on here and sound angry, immature, petty and disrespectful .. I mean seriously, do you have nothing else in life to focus on this morning ? Your lack of intelligence is on full display as you stated the ONLY car you can buy the way you want is a Rolls Royce lol, that has ignorance written all over it .. Your ranting is pointless ... so I figured I would point that out ...

Last edited:

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds like you need to take the bimmer for a ride and relax .. Why are you letting someone else's decision making affect you so much? To the point you get on here and sound angry, immature, petty and disrespectful .. I mean seriously, do you have nothing else in life to focus on this morning ? Your lack of intelligence is on full display as you stated the ONLY car you can buy the way you want is a Rolls Royce lol, that has ignorance written all over it .. Your ranting is pointless ... so I figured I would point that out ...
Say something different for once. Your second sentence is repeated on here 5 times a day.

This is an opinion forum so we're going to talk. What I said was stop complaining about things from the factory not being perfect. Reading comprehension is very important.

You calling a guy with an MBA in Finance as having a "lack of intelligence"? ? You're so right.

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Say something different for once. Your second sentence is repeated on here 5 times a day.

This is an opinion forum so we're going to talk. What I said was stop complaining about things from the factory not being perfect. Reading comprehension is very important.

You calling a guy with an MBA in Finance as having a "lack of intelligence"? ? You're so right.
Sorry if your lack of intelligence was exposed so badly in your post you felt the need to inform us of you're education that nobody cares about ??‍♂
My original statement stands and you're obnoxious reply confirms it.

Last edited:

Maxmillian1

Badlands
First Name
Roscoe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford screwed this up for me, I was unsure about a lot of things about this truck, but the one thing I knew was that I wanted the black modular top on one of 5 colors I think I want. I have read about how you can get the MIC top painted, sanded or the liners that you could applied. This is not what Ford was offering us, they were offering support to customers like no other auto maker.
Sponsored