Jtorral

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Let me be the first to say. After all these new threads popping up of Pics in Antimatter Blue, Carbonized Gray and all other colors on vehicles that look production ready, the MIC isn't looking as bad as it did originally. It actually looks good on AB, CG, A51, RR and others. I think we may have overreacted originally.
Sponsored

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Let me be the first to say. After all these new threads popping up of Pics in Antimatter Blue, Carbonized Gray and all other colors on vehicles that look production ready, the MIC isn't looking as bad as it did originally. It actually looks good on AB, CG, A51, RR and others. I think we may have overreacted originally.
I agree with you. But this has also been said many times before in the recent weeks. As soon as the A51 Overlander was shown, the MIC top became a little less hated on.
Honestly though, if we could some how make the MIC top windows modular I would be 100% satisfied with it.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think many have hated it on principle. And still will.

There are likely some who do actually hate it but I've never been one. I think it looks fine. On some colours it will look way better than the black.

Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah, I think a lot of thr early hate was based on unfinished prototypes. Grey (gray) is a neutral color that can match to just about any color.

I personally dig the gray (grey) on SB.

Sponsored

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think many have hated it on principle. And still will.

There are likely some who do actually hate it but I've never been one. I think it looks fine. On some colours it will look way better than the black.
I definitely hated it at first, but it has since grown on me. I'm just happy it won't chip and turn white like my Jeep hardtop.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I agree with you, with a major exception of AMB. To me, unless the car is a neutral color (with maybe the exception of red) the body color should NOT be darker than the top. AMB breaks that rule.

IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It looks like it has good functionality and is easily removable. I have no problem with it except its not white. Broncos are supposed to have white tops.

DC9atnight

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What a coincidence. Just last night my wife and I were discussing hard tops and we both feel the painted MOD adds too much spit and polish to our rough and tumble BD and are going to stick with the MIC (until we change our minds again!). The MIC top is like walking in to Goodwill and finding a used pair of Wranglers that fit nice and already have the Copenhagen tobacco circle ring worn in to the rear pocket.

Sponsored

85_Ranger4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't care for bodycolor (looks really weird on Jeeps) or white, dark gray works for me and there will be no paint to scratch, chip or peel.

My favorite Bronco (Bronco II) had a bodycolor roof but with the big safari windows you could hardly see the roof.

jsharpe

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpe.com
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think it looks fine on IS as well. My preference would be for the various external parts to be matched or at least coordinated. It's the apparently random mix of a bunch of different grey and black things that looks awkward to me.

andi

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
-
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks good on Black in my opinion

1978E947-58F9-451B-BA09-6027A9DEB659.png

B196D694-CB28-49E0-AD8C-1B5BAFE760D5.jpeg

BD17DAB5-A0EE-4140-8583-D392B02198B6.jpeg

9FB47642-2D85-45FC-94D5-879302D2082C.jpeg

OP
OP
Jtorral

Jtorral

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In Either case, I am leaning CG, Black or A51

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Agreed ... I'm guilty as well. Now for me it looks more original to the Bronco!
Sponsored