Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Everyone,

I know this has been mentioned by others, however, I did not find much in the way of resolution. My September build 2-dr came with the below seals. Drivers side is tight with no gap. Passenger side has the gap. My dealer originally said "That looks like how it is supposed to be.", but quickly stopped that once I explained we both knew that was a stupid answer to this situation. Two other recently received 2-dr hardtops we looked at on their lot have the same situation. A buddy's bronco delivered earlier in the year does not have this issue. Ford is supposedly telling my dealer there's no fix. We agreed to sit on it for now if Ford was still denying this defect.

Anyone else seen this? Anyone had it resolved by Ford?

20220920_175056.jpg

20220920_175256.jpg
Sponsored

Shane78

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Seems like you left a word out, so can't see exactly what your issue is with regards to the gap. Do you have pics with the panels lifted off a little? FWIW, just looked and mine looks the exact same as your pics. No issues with 9990 miles

Boreal

Badlands
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cspencephoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Exact same. Whistles like a mofo on the hwy. I’ve shoved a pool noodle in there to help quiet it down, but it did not solve it completely. Inb4fomoco asks for the vin

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

They are all like that. Some worse than others. It’s just a horrible design. One of the many sources of wind noise on these things. Stuffing some crap in there helps some.

59F99F90-88CA-4509-A04D-9F4C2E4DC47D.jpeg

Sponsored

Strobetrotter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Everyone,

I know this has been mentioned by others, however, I did not find much in the way of resolution. My September build 2-dr came with the below seals. Drivers side is tight with no gap. Passenger side has the gap. My dealer originally said "That looks like how it is supposed to be.", but quickly stopped that once I explained we both knew that was a stupid answer to this situation. Two other recently received 2-dr hardtops we looked at on their lot have the same situation. A buddy's bronco delivered earlier in the year does not have this issue. Ford is supposedly telling my dealer there's no fix. We agreed to sit on it for now if Ford was still denying this defect.

Anyone else seen this? Anyone had it resolved by Ford?

Ford Bronco MIC Top - Over Door Seal Gap 59F99F90-88CA-4509-A04D-9F4C2E4DC47D

Ford Bronco MIC Top - Over Door Seal Gap 59F99F90-88CA-4509-A04D-9F4C2E4DC47D
My 2-door has the exact same issue. You can see light comes through and it sounds as if the window is cracked open. Has Ford helped you with this problem. This is not ok. All the 2-door hard tops are like this. Design flaw definitely! Ford needs to fix this!!!