First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Wrangler 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can’t believe that I am the first to notice this!
Just went out to my Bronco to measure something in the rain. When I flipped up the rear glass to scoot under for some shelter, I was drenched by all the water Pouring through the 3” gap between the top and the top of the window. This was not a momentary thing either, the upward slope of the back of the glass directs all the rain toward the opening and into the back of the truck!
Who designed this thing!!!
Now just for reference, I have owned a Jeep Wrangler (JK) for the past 12 years and never once experienced this. I can’t remember how that back window was hinged, but I can remember many times sitting just inside the cargo area with the glass flipped up in the rain and being sheltered. (Certainly handy when camping)
Is there supposed to be some sort of flap or gasket that my top is missing?
If not, then someone needs to design one!!!😜
Sponsored

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Funny, my friends bought a Rubicon last year and their biggest complaint was that opening the rear glass allowed water to flow in. They got rid of it after a week and bought a 4runner instead because of the hatch/rain problem. We're in western washington so that means a lot of rain.

OP
OP
Toffen

Toffen

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Wrangler 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Funny, my friends bought a Rubicon last year and their biggest complaint was that opening the rear glass allowed water to flow in. They got rid of it after a week and bought a 4runner instead because of the hatch/rain problem. We're in western washington so that means a lot of rain.
A week eh?
funny that I didn’t notice it in 12 years!😜

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A week eh?
funny that I didn’t notice it in 12 years!😜
Yup, a week! I thought they were crazy for ditching it after a week but I guess they like the full rear hatch better.
Sponsored