Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone have a lead on what to use for touch-up paint on the MIC? I have a few light scratches that I'd like to take care of but I'm not 100% on what to use.

The Motorcraft Carbonized Gray M7 touch-up paint is metallic so I'm not sure how that would match. It probably wouldn't be an issue because the texture on the MIC will hide some inconsistencies, just wanted to check if anyone has used it...

Any other suggestions?
Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is no specific touch-up paint that I am aware of as the top is molded in color (MIC), not painted. In theory is solid color all the way through. If you have an inconspicuous test area I'd try a sharpie marker.

Deleted member 12876

Anyone have a lead on what to use for touch-up paint on the MIC? I have a few light scratches that I'd like to take care of but I'm not 100% on what to use.

The Motorcraft Carbonized Gray M7 touch-up paint is metallic so I'm not sure how that would match. It probably wouldn't be an issue because the texture on the MIC will hide some inconsistencies, just wanted to check if anyone has used it...

Any other suggestions?
Mold in color it’s supposed to scratch the same color hence the name. But I guess it scratches white just as suspected. Ford can’t get nothing right

OP
OP
Jdyount

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mold in color it’s supposed to scratch the same color hence the name. But I guess it scratches white just as suspected. Ford can’t get nothing right
I'll post some pics in a bit, the scratches definitely look a lot more light in color.

Sponsored

IDyeti

Black Diamond
First Name
SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs