Darius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Exactly my point!
I work there. He definitely got fired. Walked out after 24 years. He started on the line and worked his way up. This is a wake up call for all of us who work at MAP. If the Plant Manager can get walked out, anyone can. This is a message that I'm sure corporate wanted to make very clear, which is why they handled his termination in this manner
Sponsored

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wonder if this has anything to do with anything?

https://www.freep.com/story/money/c...mbly-plant-manager-erik-williams/10067519002/

Michigan Assembly Plant manager who oversees Bronco, Ranger no longer with Ford

Michigan Assembly Plant manager Erik Williams, who has overseen the production of the bestselling Ford Bronco and Ford Ranger mid-size pickup truck, left that role Thursday, the Free Press has learned.

Ford spokesman Said Deep declined to discuss why Williams left.

“We do not comment on individual personnel matters. However, we can confirm he is no longer with the company," Deep told the Free Press on Friday. Ford also hasn’t yet named a replacement for Williams, who has been employed by Ford since 2004.
I have faith Ford will find the right talent for this position, someone who checks all the right boxes!

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have faith Ford will find the right talent for this position, someone who checks all the right boxes!
They need to start in the "Quality" department first.... Oh look squirrel!

SCBronco1

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Lariat Fx4, 2012 BMW X3, 2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

After all that time it might have been a "suggested" early retirement?

Sponsored

Darren Daine

Big Bend
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
EDIT ADDED: My post was to have compassion for the former employe. Losing a job no matter is tough and WHO knows what people are dealing with. My post also was intended for us to be encouraged. Please do not lump me in with those who want to pick on people. Original post below.

Sorry for Mr. Williams.

Time to roll out bay bay.

Let’s Go!
While in the end the plant manager is responsible for everything. And who knows what person under him lost their job before he left.

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

https://www.freep.com/story/money/c...mbly-plant-manager-erik-williams/10067519002/

Michigan Assembly Plant manager Erik Williams, who has overseen the production of the bestselling Ford Bronco and Ford Ranger mid-size pickup truck, left that role Thursday, the Free Press has learned.

“We do not comment on individual personnel matters. However, we can confirm he is no longer with the company," Deep told the Free Press on Friday. Ford also hasn’t yet named a replacement for Williams, who has been employed by Ford since 2004.
Plot Twist: Erik Williams left Ford a year ago and nobody has been managing the plant

Sponsored

Tornado_735

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Silverado, 18 EcoSport 4x4, 09 Aveo, 1995 P38
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I work there. He definitely got fired. Walked out after 24 years. He started on the line and worked his way up. This is a wake up call for all of us who work at MAP. If the Plant Manager can get walked out, anyone can. This is a message that I'm sure corporate wanted to make very clear, which is why they handled his termination in this manner
Damn. That' wild.

Robaby411

Raptor
First Name
Darius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
While in the end the plant manager is responsible for everything. And who knows what person under him lost their job before he left.
None yet, hopefully soon though.

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everyone - at EVERY job - is replaceable.

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Ford Bronco Michigan Assembly (Bronco) Plant Manager Out as of Thursday July 14 horse-woman

Another one bites the dust.......
Sponsored