Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Funny story... Yesterday I told a coworker that the plant manager is out maybe they'll get some little brown nosing executive to take over and maybe our Bronco will be scheduled tomorrow... I'll be danged if it wasn't. 8/15 build date. How about that?"
Good for you. Wishing for similar miracle.
Sponsored

Darren Daine

Big Bend
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Please be careful what you share here. It's not worked out well for other folks.
I don't care what I say and who likes it. The fact is this fiasco has shown that Ford is a poorly run company and needs a upper management change. They've failed to produce Broncos already on order while flaunting new models nobody can get.

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I don't care what I say and who likes it. The fact is this fiasco has shown that Ford is a poorly run company and needs a upper management change. They've failed to produce Broncos already on order while flaunting new models nobody can get.
You also have no idea how the auto industry works either...they are ALWAYS showing off upcoming/new product and the inability to build product now isn't because of that work-which was done at least 18 months ago.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What exactly does that mean?
I don't care what I say and who likes it.
Unless you are a FoMoCo employee bound by Ford’s employee social media policies, then that friendly warning to the MAP employee who opined about the news is not applicable to you. Flame on with impunity, as long as you abide by this forum’s Terms of Service / DMCA Policy.

Sponsored

Darren Daine

Big Bend
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thank you for your concern but I am not
You also have no idea how the auto industry works either...they are ALWAYS showing off upcoming/new product and the inability to build product now isn't because of that work-which was done at least 18 months ago.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
You just proved my point-any development work on new trims, etc is done at least 12 months from introduction-You never considered the fact that sub-manufactures have to tool up new parts etc for these products?

The reason Ford can't build more of certain trim levels is because of that-They can't get parts because the people who are making them for Ford can't get materials or workers or whatever to make them. Its been an on going thing since March 2020. I've had issues at my job just getting washers! Its shit like that is slowing production down.

Darren Daine

Big Bend
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You just proved my point-any development work on new trims, etc is done at least 12 months from introduction-You never considered the fact that sub-manufactures have to tool up new parts etc for these products?

The reason Ford can't build more of certain trim levels is because of that-They can't get parts because the people who are making them for Ford can't get materials or workers or whatever to make them. Its been an on going thing since March 2020. I've had issues at my job just getting washers! Its shit like that is slowing production down.
OK so I guess maybe my point is more to Ford marketing why show people new things when they can't give you what you've ordered that's just poor marketing. I get development I understand what you're saying. Like when Ford came out and refused bailout money and then 2 years later when Chinese steel was in short supply they complained that they couldn't make their cars or trucks letting America know all their steel comes from China. American manufacturing needs to return to America.

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

OK so I guess maybe my point is more to Ford marketing why show people new things when they can't give you what you've ordered that's just poor marketing.
That is the part your missing-the competition is always coming out with something new. Ford has to do the same thing and the past 30 months or so have been unprecedented in being unable to do so because of all sorts of a challenges. Ford isn't going to let the Bronco rot on the vine.

Darren Daine

Big Bend
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That is the part your missing-the competition is always coming out with something new. Ford has to do the same thing and the past 30 months or so have been unprecedented in being unable to do so because of all sorts of a challenges. Ford isn't going to let the Bronco rot on the vine.
Well I was a reservation holder and was turned into an order 2021 and then told it be a 22 since it's been going on 15 months. I have since ordered a Jeep Rubicon 3 weeks ago whichever one gets to the dealership 1st is the winner.

Sponsored

Mortonm

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
OK so I guess maybe my point is more to Ford marketing why show people new things when they can't give you what you've ordered that's just poor marketing. I get development I understand what you're saying. Like when Ford came out and refused bailout money and then 2 years later when Chinese steel was in short supply they complained that they couldn't make their cars or trucks letting America know all their steel comes from China. American manufacturing needs to return to America.
The marketing and new material isn't for you. You've already shown you're going to buy one.

It's for the next person who hasn't decided. Them doing R&D on new trims or versions isn't slowing down production.

Darren Daine

Big Bend
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The marketing and new material isn't for you. You've already shown you're going to buy one.

It's for the next person who hasn't decided. Them doing R&D on new trims or versions isn't slowing down production.
Yeah ok,and.......

Dan66

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 explorer platinum 2014 ram limited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Of coarse it’s slowing down production? There building braptors?
now instead of your bronco or Everglades ? Where’s our broncos ?

MichiganMichael

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 F150 Lariat FX4 Sport, '22 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don’t blame him for failures by part suppliers or the supply chain issues.

Bad design? If it’s a bad design, why are you here? People here calling out the Bronco for bad design issues sound silly.

I blame the plant manager for rolling thousands of unfinished Broncos off the line to rot in lots just to inflate his production numbers. Now they have a logistical nightmare trying to finish those vehicles. It’s a unorganized mess,

His fault.
bwahahahaha. As if he had any choice. You really think the plant manager had any choice? That decision comes from way above his pay grade. As in from Farley himself.
Sponsored