First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Everything from worker shortages to lack of supplies.
Sponsored

CarreraX

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E30 M3, 993 C4S, GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Take a look at the configuration of those Broncos currently being pushed back from their initial scheduled build week. It looks like the "clean up" week had to adjust to changes in expected commodities, and the High and Lux Package equipped rigs require more semiconductors than lesser-equipped models.

We haven't seen any Base, Big Bend, or Black Diamond builds rescheduled, nor have we seen wholesale rescheduling of a production week.

It reads to me that they plan to start right up after the shutdown with week 1 builds, though maybe not the blend they anticipated.

The thing to watch now is dealer demo unit scheduling.
I have a June 7 big bend that was pushed out to June 28. Not complaining. Extremely happy to even have a date.

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have a June 7 big bend that was pushed out to June 28. Not complaining. Extremely happy to even have a date.
Did you get an email or did your salesman have to look it up?

BobT

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ok, I can grasp the temporary shutdown. But does anyone know if the technicians are tweaking timing and other machinery for the restart? I also understand the just in time assembly line process, so bin filling is a thing of the past. I am also, sincerely hopeful that everyone is staying safe and healthy for the beginning of next month. Let us all keep our fingers crossed for successful restart.
Sponsored