AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What you need to understand is, this product means as much to us making it, as those of us buying it. I see both sides and I agree with DustDad. The higher up managers have actually done an amazing job of setting up for the production to run as smooth as possible. The workforce has been amazing in being flexible to the plan.

This is personal to us, All of us!

We are proud of every single vehicle we make. We take pride in building each and every vehicle. "Jane" goes above and beyond everyday, to make sure you will love yours. Including, responding to the customers directly if needed. What Dustdad is telling you, our team is all hands in on this launch. Doesn't matter if you are working at home with the kids on your knee or you are here in the trenches. One Ford.

Teamwork makes the dreamwork , let get positive vibes going. We want to be pumped up to build these things..that is the Ford culture, you are welcome to join us.
While the launch has been a crap show, there’s not a lot that can be done to make it better. Unprecedented times, causing unprecedented back ups. Am I happy that we’re all still waiting, no. Do I have a build week 6/7 (remains unchanged for some reason) and a VIN, yes. If mine gets pushed it gets pushed. Thanks for all you ‘Joes/Janes’ do to get us the vehicle we want. 👍
Sponsored

cecrc881

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Outer Banks, Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, I am not privy to inside chip information, but I can tell you the Webasto plant is a few miles from my house, has been running 24/7 and seems to struggle to produce anything, much less what Ford requires. I also know they have been trying to hire for months and they are still way behind. We will likely know more shortly, but for my $ and what I know (not much) it’s the hard tops and supplier as much as anything else right now. For whatever pain it causes us, I can guarantee that Ford’s costs dwarf ours. They are likely going to have to build and park vehicles with the wrong tops and then remanufacture them when they have the right top in. With all the vehicles stacking up, it is going to be very costly and very difficult to get everything back on track.
Sounds to me like you have a great career opportunity at Wabasto and you could double as our spy...what do you say?

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Take a look at the configuration of those Broncos currently being pushed back from their initial scheduled build week. It looks like the "clean up" week had to adjust to changes in expected commodities, and the High and Lux Package equipped rigs require more semiconductors than lesser-equipped models.

We haven't seen any Base, Big Bend, or Black Diamond builds rescheduled, nor have we seen wholesale rescheduling of a production week.

It reads to me that they plan to start right up after the shutdown with week 1 builds, though maybe not the blend they anticipated.

The thing to watch now is dealer demo unit scheduling.
Dealer demos are pushed back as well.

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

MAP employees coming back after shut down be like...
tenor.gif

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What was your initial build date?
It was the week of 6/28. I have 2 of 4 that have actual day scheduled, other two are week of. I say 3 weeks to give them a few days on either side of the week.

cecrc881

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco Michigan Assembly Plant - Two Week Shutdown (May 17 and 24) tenor
n stock and shipping today on amizombie...
Mine just arrived today!
Just an idea...maybe Hot Wheels can manufacture the roofs since they are obviously putting them on these trucks.

DryYourTears

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just an idea...maybe Hot Wheels can manufacture the roofs since they are obviously putting them on these trucks.
I'm going to offer to start producing tops. The prices will have to go up a little bit because of lumber prices, but I already have all the tooling I need to get started making wooden tops. So retro! I'll also offer several stain choices so you can still get that black top if you want. Modular options will ship with a Sawzall.

cecrc881

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

And, I forgot to mention that this rig looks to be equipped with the Sasquatch package. Looks to me like Hot Wheels has stepped up to the plate to solve Ford's ongoing production issues. I wonder if anyone at Ford is paying attention.... Hello Ford, anybody home? are you seeing this?

Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ummmmm…..no… thank you?QUOTE="cecrc881, post: 594038, member: 20479"]
Sounds to me like you have a great career opportunity at Wabasto and you could double as our spy...what do you say?
[/QUOTE]

cecrc881

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ummmmm…..no… thank you?QUOTE="cecrc881, post: 594038, member: 20479"]
[/QUOTE]
Oh C'mon man, I think you should take one for the team and stop thinking about yourself. It's past time we Bronco enthusiasts make small sacrifices for the greater good. Just work there for a year or two (at least until mine get's a roof) so we can find out what the heck is really going on in there.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh C'mon man, I think you should take one for the team and stop thinking about yourself. It's past time we Bronco enthusiasts make small sacrifices for the greater good. Just work there for a year or two (at least until mine get's a roof) so we can find out what the heck is really going on in there.
[/QUOTE]
We have an insider already. He never divulges secrets, but he gives updates directionally. That’s way better than me working there. We would all loose in that scenario!