Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, X3, MDX, Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This just gives Ford's paint department more time to keep refining their formulation on that beautiful Everglades Green for MY22.

Take your time, Ford, I'm in no rush (current car payments don't end until May of next year, and mortgage payments are about to start in a month or two). Also, I'm already married, so it's not like I need this thing to "cruise for chicks".

Are the kids still saying "cruise for chicks"?
I think its "suck face" now

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don’t think for one minute that Ford did not have this planned prior to sending out June’s build emails.

Believe it or not they probably plan things out waaaaaaaayyyyy better than we give them credit for!
I would bet that’s not the case. We should all stick to what we know, this kind of speculation turns into fact, but , maybe your right? What is your source?

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@mds5917
Ah! Thanks. I forgot that the taxable amount on the bronco would be less (the incremental difference of my trade in). This is what I get for literally never owning a car. For the past 20 years I've been driving, I have only leased cars. Same with my family growing up - always leased. Maybe it's a low-mileage / commuter town tri-state thing. Bronco will be the first purchase.

Sponsored

kobrah66

Wildtrak
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fordf150, jeep grand cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I bought a new Ram 1500 last week because my lease is up June 1st on my F150 and I am not playing the additional months rent game with ford credit only they win with that. I switched to the ram for two reasons new f150's are few and far between and quite honestly my Ram 1500 limited night edition is a nicer truck inside and out..I am holding on to my Bronco order but honestly probably just to put it back on the market once it arrives..this whole debacle may have (depending on the Ram and how it lasts) cost Ford a 20 year patron who leases a new vehicle every 24 months...get you crap together Ford its embarrasing..and dont tell me its a chip problem or its a covid problem..they have screwed the pooch on this Bronco since they first announced it..and maybe just maybe you should mean it when you say built in the USA and you might not be having a chip issue........

FoCoBronc

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, X3, MDX, Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Toyota would be smart to twist the knife and tease the 6th gen hybrid turbo v6 4Runner. Can’t hurt current model sales if there’s none to sell
or announce testing of the FJ Cruiser

old goat

Big Bend
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
yup by the time they get them out the feds will have raised the interest rates ( which they were talking about this week )
more interest = higher payments
thank you ford :mad:

Happytown

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Eco SCREW 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford is obviously incompetent and outrage would be toooootally justified and I would just bail at this point if I had a Day 1-4 reservation and no VIN assigned yet.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I would bet that’s not the case. We should all stick to what we know, this kind of speculation turns into fact, but , maybe your right? What is your source?
I heard about the shutdown April 22nd and was pretty fresh at that time. I'm too lazy to look it up but I believe the build emails started the week before. I know they are doing everything they can to build every vehicle they can, but the supplier situation is really bad, especially the tops for Bronco which is MAPs main issue right now.

Ford Bronco Michigan Assembly Plant - Two Week Shutdown (May 17 and 24) mapsd

Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes finally! Great news for all my hard working union brother and sisters. You guys deserve this! People being so greedy and selfish on here is honestly disgusting. Respect these hard working men and woman we are working long hours 7 - 12’s in a lot of departments to get these out to you guys.
I live in S.C. What’s a union?

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@mds5917
Ah! Thanks. I forgot that the taxable amount on the bronco would be less (the incremental difference of my trade in). This is what I get for literally never owning a car. For the past 20 years I've been driving, I have only leased cars. Same with my family growing up - always leased. Maybe it's a low-mileage / commuter town tri-state thing. Bronco will be the first purchase.
I have almost always purchased with 3 exceptions. Got a Durango when it came out and leased it. Ended up putting almost 30K miles/yr so had to buy it out or get killed on the mileage (had changed jobs and had more travel than expected). Leased the XC90 and thought I might buy it out but liked the Bronco, and now am doing the interim lease for the Jeep while waiting for the Bronco. I hate that I am watching the odometer and constantly thinking about how many miles a trip might be, but understand that if you drive a predictable number of miles you can get a lot more car for the dollar (particularly if you are a car ho like me who has had 17 cars in the last 40 years (not counting another 10 for my wife, who will drive the wheels off of them)

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

yup by the time they get them out the feds will have raised the interest rates ( which they were talking about this week )
more interest = higher payments
thank you ford :mad:
And half the comments for every delay say people are saving up more for a down payment or buying it outright. Add in the increased rates and dealers are going to lose out on that financing $$$.
Sponsored