Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So anyone thinking they might switch to Cactus Gray now that there are some more pictures?

Ford Bronco Michigan Only: Color Poll 1605205903311

Ford Bronco Michigan Only: Color Poll 1605205916821

Ford Bronco Michigan Only: Color Poll 1605205929833
Sponsored

Ksm

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So anyone thinking they might switch to Cactus Gray now that there are some more pictures?

Yeah Cactus Gray Black Diamond with the MIC hardtop these non-sig headlights will be my build. I really like the look of the regular lighting and don't think I want to sasquatch it.

OP
OP
Philly

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was out and this dragged me back in....
I feel the same. I like the color in these pictures, but if it looks too gray in person I think I will get bored and prefer Oxford White. I really have to find a Sport in this color to check it out.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel the same. I like the color in these pictures, but if it looks too gray in person I think I will get bored and prefer Oxford White. I really have to find a Sport in this color to check it out.
My dealer is getting a sport in for training in December, doesn’t know what color. Glad we have until Jan. 31 to decide. I am between Area 51, Cactus and White. I really like the Area 51 in some of the natural light pics too. It may end up the “classic” 21 color.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Philly

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer is getting a sport in for training in December, doesn’t know what color. Glad we have until Jan. 31 to decide. I am between Area 51, Cactus and White. I really like the Area 51 in some of the natural light pics too. It may end up the “classic” 21 color.
That's part of what makes me consider Area 51 too as well as Cyber Orange and pushes me towards Cactus Gray. I feel like they will all be colors heavily associated with 2021 and the Bronco, although Area 51 is the only one limited to only the Bronco.

I didn't like Cyber Orange that much when I saw the four door OBX Bronco running around, but I think it is mostly because I was caught so off guard and I have never been a huge fan of the painted flairs on this vehicle. I also mistook it for a lifted Ford Flex and I may or may not have been extremely hungover... so that could have impacted my judgement.

I change my mind on all of these colors too much. Oxford White is probably the only one I will be consistently happy with for years to come, but I am worried I will feel like I missed out on the "fun" colors. There is no winning for me. ?

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's part of what makes me consider Area 51 too as well as Cyber Orange and pushes me towards Cactus Gray. I feel like they will all be colors heavily associated with 2021 and the Bronco, although Area 51 is the only one limited to only the Bronco.

I didn't like Cyber Orange that much when I saw the four door OBX Bronco running around, but I think it is mostly because I was caught so off guard and I have never been a huge fan of the painted flairs on this vehicle. I also mistook it for a lifted Ford Flex and I may or may not have been extremely hungover... so that could have impacted my judgement.

I change my mind on all of these colors too much. Oxford White is probably the only one I will be consistently happy with for years to come, but I am worried I will feel like I missed out on the "fun" colors. There is no winning for me. ?
I have never obsessed over a vehicle like this. I did custom order a 94 Ranger 4x4 XL Extended Cab that was really cool (for me, in the day). I also dreamed about it like a kid. Oh wait, I kind of was... It was the XLT trim with no jump seats, titanium bumpers, steel wheels, 3.73 limited slip rear end and a whopping 160HP. It was white btw. Like 1 Bronco, 2 Explorers and 3 F150s we have had.

eatworksleepdie

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' Renegade, 20' Wrangler, 92' VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm thinking about White, Cactus grey, or rapid red.

OP
OP
Philly

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Saw an Area 51 Bronco Sport today and it has definitely left a positive impression. Velocity Blue didn't impress me as much as I had hoped in the cloudy weather so that is probably out. I posted more pictures here if you are interested.

I am now thinking Oxford White, Cactus Gray, Area 51 and Cyber Orange (in no particular order). I just need to see Cyber Orange and Cactus Gray up close in person and I think I will be able to make my final decision!

Ford Bronco Michigan Only: Color Poll 1607806881847

Sponsored
OP
OP
Philly

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Saw Cyber Orange on a Badlands today and the color is incredible. This color blows everything I have seen up to this point out of the water. I stopped caring about future maintenance just for this color. If you get a chance, I highly recommend seeing this in person.

I posted more photos and videos here.

Ford Bronco Michigan Only: Color Poll 961C6162-DF18-47FB-8AA0-8E9172ED2F46_1_105_c

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Saw Cyber Orange on a Badlands today and the color is incredible. This color blows everything I have seen up to this point out of the water. I stopped caring about future maintenance just for this color. If you get a chance, I highly recommend seeing this in person.

I posted more photos and videos here.

961C6162-DF18-47FB-8AA0-8E9172ED2F46_1_105_c.jpeg
I saw the same truck and posted pictures earlier this week as well. After all my changes and seeing CO in person, the color is awesome! It is now my choice ? Basically this truck in 4dr 2.7 auto. The color may get old, but it seems like it will be iconic as a first year color (this and A51) why not?

OP
OP
Philly

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw the same truck and posted pictures earlier this week as well. After all my changes and seeing CO in person, the color is awesome! It is now my choice ? Basically this truck in 4dr 2.7 auto. The color may get old, but it seems like it will be iconic as a first year color (this and A51) why not?
A lot of people I discuss color with talk about the bright ones getting old but I never once felt sick of my four door Flame Red Wrangler. That's a lot of red! The way I see it, if the color is right for you, then you won't get sick of it. And I agree that Cyber Orange will be an iconic color for the years they choose to keep it around for. I also always loved the Dozer Wranglers and Cyber Orange reminds me of a metallic version so I doubt I will get sick of it.

This is the most excited I've been since placing my reservation! Still really want to see Cactus Gray in person, but I don't think it will have enough green in it to sway me.

Ford Bronco Michigan Only: Color Poll 1607901148173

Last edited:

PavementQueen

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The choice would be much harder if I wasn't going base model. Was leaning Velocity as I had a 92 ranger in Lapis blue it reminds me of, but currently leaning towards White...

OP
OP
Philly

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Figured I would give this thread a bump to see where everyone ended up.

I know it was tough for me up until about 10 days ago. I originally ordered Oxford White, but made the switch to Cactus Gray after seeing this Bronco in person. I finally feel at peace! Now if only Ford could hurry up and get them delivered!

Ford Bronco Michigan Only: Color Poll 1614813176492

Ford Bronco Michigan Only: Color Poll 1614813190954
Sponsored