Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A lot of my Jeep friends are starting to bail on me already, might be looking for some locals (or at least in state) to wheel with in the near future. Most any type of trail riding, orv parks and rec areas( NO SLSD).

Former Bronco guy that transitioned to Jeep the last few years, coming back to my roots soon.

drop a reply with location

Whitehall, Mi
Sponsored

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel like I’m filling out a Match.com ad. ??
LOL!!
Northern MI here, Cadillac area. If I go through with purchasing the Bronco, it will be my first "offroad" vehicle, other than dirt bikes, but those are much different trails.
I am excited to get out in the trails around here and explore. We have a lot of Forest Roads, Powerlines, 2 tracks...I try to take my F-150 out in the woods, but its F'n huge in the woods.

OP
OP
Gr8Hortoni

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

LOL!!
Northern MI here, Cadillac area. If I go through with purchasing the Bronco, it will be my first "offroad" vehicle, other than dirt bikes, but those are much different trails.
I am excited to get out in the trails around here and explore. We have a lot of Forest Roads, Powerlines, 2 tracks...I try to take my F-150 out in the woods, but its F'n huge in the woods.
I’ve wheeled that area quite a bit. Check out Greater Grand Traverse 4x4, they are welcoming to any 4x4 (most are jeepers), and most of them are very cool people.

ive got a great route mapped from Baldwin clear up to mesick, the only pavement you touch is just south of m55 to get across the Pine. Not extreme, but a great way to kill an afternoon.

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Detroit suburbs here. Do you think we'll see a new Bronco at the Woodward Dream Cruise this year? I know the cruise is technically canceled but that doesn't mean much.

Might be a good opportunity for Ford to add to the Bronco buzz by cruising one up and down Woodward a few times.

Sponsored

eatworksleepdie

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' Renegade, 20' Wrangler, 92' VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oak Park Mi here. I can't wait to take it offroading! I've only been out to Bundy Hill Offroad Park with my Jeep Renegade. It did pretty good, but definitely under powered. I didn't get stuck though!
Living a mile west of woodward, I plan to putt around on my bicycle like we do every year to check out the cars cruising. I'm sure there will be some unofficial vehicles out like always.

GetBucked

Big Bend
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Warren Mi here! This will also be my first off road vehicle. Trading in my focus ST which I’ve been daily driving since new. It’s going to be a drastic difference, I’m sure! But I’ve been looking hard at Jeep GCs lately and then this bad boy dropped ??. Can’t wait to take delivery, whenever it’s ready.

I think I’m going to go with the Big Bend since the aftermarket is probably going to be ridiculous for these. What are you guys going with?

OP
OP
Gr8Hortoni

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Warren Mi here! This will also be my first off road vehicle. Trading in my focus ST which I’ve been daily driving since new. It’s going to be a drastic difference, I’m sure! But I’ve been looking hard at Jeep GCs lately and then this bad boy dropped ??. Can’t wait to take delivery, whenever it’s ready.

I think I’m going to go with the Big Bend since the aftermarket is probably going to be ridiculous for these. What are you guys going with?
2 dr, either antimatter or Carbon.
Torn between the Blck Diamond and Badlands. Waiting to see what the samsquanch pack is gonna cost for each, ultimately I think I should be able to get a BD w/squatch and mid pack for right around badlands base (hopefully).

It’ll be my DD, but I’m going to wheel it regularly. I’d like the discos, but if I can get everything else and keep the trail mapping (which it looks like I’ll be able to), then I can deal with getting manual disconnects later on. Literally the only thing I need to add aftermarket besides a winch. Not bad for a factory speced rig.

GetBucked

Big Bend
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

2 dr, either antimatter or Carbon.
Torn between the Blck Diamond and Badlands. Waiting to see what the samsquanch pack is gonna cost for each, ultimately I think I should be able to get a BD w/squatch and mid pack for right around badlands base (hopefully).

It’ll be my DD, but I’m going to wheel it regularly. I’d like the discos, but if I can get everything else and keep the trail mapping (which it looks like I’ll be able to), then I can deal with getting manual disconnects later on. Literally the only thing I need to add aftermarket besides a winch. Not bad for a factory speced rig.
I love the SAMSQUANCH reference ?. And yes, definitely not bad at all for a factory spec’d rig!

Sponsored

Drake555

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Battle Creek here! Could I get a link to the route from Baldwin? Ordering a Badlands with the V6. Originally had the Wildtrak but I want the rubber floors and front disconnect.
Sponsored