Sponsored

Michigan To Arizona Rail Delivery Timeline?

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone from Arizona who has gotten their Bronco already know/remember what the timeline is from it being loaded on the train in Michigan to getting dropped off at the rail yard in AZ? Also how long did yours sit at the rail yard?

I've been hearing estimates from 5-7 days to get to AZ from MI and then also heard 12-15 days.
Heard anything from 2-10 days at the rail yard.
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm from northern Arizona and have a bunch of high school buddies that still live there. One works at a dealership as a manager. I was going to buy my Bronco from him but ended up not working out (yay allocations).

Usually it is 3-4 weeks. Lately shipping times have been varying wildly due to the gigantic backlog at the Port of Los Angeles. Train cars have been sitting for an unusually long amount of time in the rail yards because there simply isn't enough physical space for them at the port in California. The last shipment took almost 9 weeks. But hopefully now that the holidays are over things will be closer to the usual 3-4 weeks.

azbronco6G

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone from Arizona who has gotten their Bronco already know/remember what the timeline is from it being loaded on the train in Michigan to getting dropped off at the rail yard in AZ? Also how long did yours sit at the rail yard?

I've been hearing estimates from 5-7 days to get to AZ from MI and then also heard 12-15 days.
Heard anything from 2-10 days at the rail yard.
I live in Tempe and got my Bronco about 3 weeks ago via Rail. From the time it got put on the rail, it took about 9 days to be delivered to the dealer. Hope this helps.

Aguelian

Outer Banks
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m an 11/29 build week, with a 12/2 blend date, shipped email received 12/5. Today is 1/5 and I still don’t have my bronco. I really think the holidays interfered with mine because my rail car sat in Houck AZ from 12/22-12/29. My rail car finally arrived in El Mirage (the final destination) on 12/30 and my dealer is aware it’s sitting there, but he has not received notice of a truck coming to deliver it.

Sponsored

Tataman

Black Diamond
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Chevy suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m an 11/29 build week, with a 12/2 blend date, shipped email received 12/5. Today is 1/5 and I still don’t have my bronco. I really think the holidays interfered with mine because my rail car sat in Houck AZ from 12/22-12/29. My rail car finally arrived in El Mirage (the final destination) on 12/30 and my dealer is aware it’s sitting there, but he has not received notice of a truck coming to deliver it.
SO CLOSE! Let's get that Bronco to its new home!

OP
OP
TaiKoi

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for all the responses so far! Sounds like 9-15 days is a decent estimate + a few days at the rail yard in El Mirage

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I live in Tempe and got my Bronco about 3 weeks ago via Rail. From the time it got put on the rail, it took about 9 days to be delivered to the dealer. Hope this helps.
Also in Tempe. Haven’t seen yours but my neighbor has a VB 2 door Wildtrak and I’ve seen a few others in town. Also tested this one from Earnhardt for an hour or so…

Ford Bronco Michigan To Arizona Rail Delivery Timeline? 4C81C09A-F3DC-4AF2-94D8-B160CA33E5B7

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Trucking from the rail yard is a bigger issue that rail travel time.

CactusJuice

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Bronco has been sitting at a Chicago rail yard since 8:20pm on 1/2/2022. Estimated delivery is 1/9 - 1/15.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TaiKoi

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My Bronco has been sitting at a Chicago rail yard since 8:20pm on 1/2/2022. Estimated delivery is 1/9 - 1/15.
That seems too long to be accurate. Hopefully you just get a surprise call from your dealer saying it's there

soylent_green

Big Bend
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Bronco, 14 Raptor, 23 Big Bend, 23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
bump. Since the beginning of the thread, how have AZ bound (or west coast) transit times been?
My AZ bound shipped on 9/28 and my dealer said a few days ago it should be in "in a couple weeks"

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

bump. Since the beginning of the thread, how have AZ bound (or west coast) transit times been?
My AZ bound shipped on 9/28 and my dealer said a few days ago it should be in "in a couple weeks"
It takes a solid 2-3 weeks from MAP to Arizona dealer.
Sponsored