Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You were correct. I forgot it had MT3 Rims. This is Retro and it looks like you can buy direct for $982 for 5 but -12 offset. Here is the shipping options from my cart that someday I will submit!!
Step 3: Shipping Method
Please choose one of the shipping options below:
  1. UPS Ground - $67.07 Est. delivery 09/01/2021 - 09/05/2021 if ordered by 08/31/2021 7:50AM
  2. LTL Freight - $300.00UPS 2 Day - $307.96 Est. delivery 09/02/2021 - 09/02/2021 if ordered by 08/31/2021 11:50AM
  3. UPS Next Day Air Saver - $640.20 Est. delivery 09/01/2021 - 09/01/2021 if ordered by 08/31/2021 10:50AM
  4. FREE Shipping to Authorized Dealer
    2442149989.jpg
Here's the other pic of that rig.

Personally I love the look of these wheels if you're going for a softer 1980's retro theme, just slap some round overhead lamps on it and hit the dunes! This works amazing with A51 when shot with this camera filter. In real life it might be a bit off due to the style of paint used, but oh well.

Ford Bronco Mickey Thompson Classic iii wheels? IMG_9307-1
Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Definitely been drooling over that Area 51, especially the MT3's for a good while now. I have acquired some knowledge but would really appreciate any help in understanding how these would work. After one write up of tire poke causing water, rocks etc. from a modification I think I will avoid poke. To my knowledge there is no way around this unless MT3's are manufactured to fit the Bronco. Seems to me it would be a smart move "Mickey" :D
Pretty sure what you're asking is "Will they fit"?

And the answer to every "will they fit" wheel question is to go to https://www.willtheyfit.com/

I know, I know, who would have ever come up with that site name!?! it also gives you your speedo variance and a fairly accurate wire diagram of the size comparison of both setups on your car at once.

MOBroncoSTL

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 MX-5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Pretty sure what you're asking is "Will they fit"?

And the answer to every "will they fit" wheel question is to go to https://www.willtheyfit.com/

I know, I know, who would have ever come up with that site name!?! it also gives you your speedo variance and a fairly accurate wire diagram of the size comparison of both setups on your car at once.
Right, I found that on this forum and pretty much all of my knowledge came from reading and even more so messing around with this "willtheyfit". What a great site. I guess that is how I know they will give the poke that I don't want. I do think many manufacturers will be making +55 and +30 offset wheels for the Bronco crowd. Especially since there is so much interest in the retro look for our Bronco's and just how fanatical this will be for the foreseeable future. Thanks for posting the site again. It will be useful to others and I'm going to bookmark it this time, lol.

BRKOBILLY2

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Right, I found that on this forum and pretty much all of my knowledge came from reading and even more so messing around with this "willtheyfit". What a great site. I guess that is how I know they will give the poke that I don't want. I do think many manufacturers will be making +55 and +30 offset wheels for the Bronco crowd. Especially since there is so much interest in the retro look for our Bronco's and just how fanatical this will be for the foreseeable future. Thanks for posting the site again. It will be useful to others and I'm going to bookmark it this time, lol.
Not sure your thoughts on AR vs MT, but
Ford Bronco Mickey Thompson Classic iii wheels? 1630367790368

But this has a +18 offset
https://www.americanracing.com/product/wheels/ar62-outlaw-ii/?attribute_pa_finish=machined

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
There are a couple similar style wheels, looks wise, but they have the simulated bead-lock on them and don't have a polished/machined option, sadly.

Ford Bronco Mickey Thompson Classic iii wheels? americanracingar201
American Racing AR201 - Black and bronze only.
Ford Bronco Mickey Thompson Classic iii wheels? blackrhinoriot
Black Rhino Riot - Black, Red & Bronze only

Maybe Mickey Thompson will offer different offets in the future, only time will tell. I just wish the other two offered a polished/machined option.

Sponsored

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I love these wheels and have been back and forth on going retro with KO2 RWL and doing bronze or matte gray KMS/XD. It would be easier if I saw my AMB Bronco with each mock up!
Absolutely no comparison. The new stuff is crap.

MOBroncoSTL

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 MX-5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I like them and thanks for sharing. I would say they are #2 on my list but I just won't compromise. Love the MT's. I think the would look perfect on AMB 2 door. Not sure what the plan is now that AMB is not a choice for 22. I think we might be surprised about being able to get 21 colors for a while on 22. Just in denial probably.

BRKOBILLY2

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Absolutely no comparison. The new stuff is crap.
Kind of how I feel, but sometimes have a problem with being a 70s kid and being cool as a OG!;)

Sean D

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW EOS, Jeep Rubicon, Acura RDX, Yamaha Roadstar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here's the other pic of that rig.

Personally I love the look of these wheels if you're going for a softer 1980's retro theme, just slap some round overhead lamps on it and hit the dunes! This works amazing with A51 when shot with this camera filter. In real life it might be a bit off due to the style of paint used, but oh well.

This is a great wheel/tire combination, and IMO one that I prefer much more than all of the black wheels that are so commonly seen today.

Sponsored

BRKOBILLY2

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Definitely been drooling over that Area 51, especially the MT3's for a good while now. I have acquired some knowledge but would really appreciate any help in understanding how these would work. After one write up of tire poke causing water, rocks etc. from a modification I think I will avoid poke. To my knowledge there is no way around this unless MT3's are manufactured to fit the Bronco. Seems to me it would be a smart move "Mickey" :D
I emailed MT customer service last night and got a response this am about 17 inch with 0 offset (they have 16 with 0);

"At this time there are no plans for that, but I will pass it up the line to production to let them know you’re looking for it!"

CASSIDY MILETTI
Technical Representative
MICKEY THOMPSON TIRES & WHEELS

goatman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

This wheel could easily be in my future, if I don't go beadlocks. This is the look I want, I don't do black wheels.

BRKOBILLY2

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There are a couple similar style wheels, looks wise, but they have the simulated bead-lock on them and don't have a polished/machined option, sadly.

American Racing AR201 - Black and bronze only.
Black Rhino Riot - Black, Red & Bronze only

Maybe Mickey Thompson will offer different offets in the future, only time will tell. I just wish the other two offered a polished/machined option.
So I figured out the poke differential and it is about 1.18 inches. If I love the MT and like my body color fender of OB, is it tooooo much poke?
Ford Bronco Mickey Thompson Classic iii wheels? 1630456224081

OP
OP

Deleted member 25446

So I figured out the poke differential and it is about 1.18 inches. If I love the MT and like my body color fender of OB, is it tooooo much poke?
Ford Bronco Mickey Thompson Classic iii wheels? 1630456224081
Is that using the 0 offset 16x8 or the -12 offset 17x9?