First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands non Sas Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok gang, I have seen the people who are on their reservation since the beginning and still don’t have their rigs, meanwhile others order in December 2021 and take delivery this month. What is the rhyme or reason here?

I was previously a first day reservation holder and cancelled it once Ford announced no color match top and had all the problems with delamination of hard top.

I re-ordered on 3/7/22, the last day cutoff before the Ford deemed order break. When would an order like mine expect to be built/shipped? Is there a chance I end up with one of the Ice Mountain rigs that is sitting waiting on chips,

I tried to order the curve by not getting hard top, skipped the tow package, but I did go with the lux.

my build is 4 dr Badlands Sasquatch, cactus with soft top, 2.7L, lux, MGV interior, 12” screen,.
Sponsored

Last edited:

70&22bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There is no way to really know, unfortunately. The main deciding factor would probably be if your dealership has the allocation to fulfill your order. You can have a Bronco with absolutely no constraints, but if your dealer has zero allocations, you won’t get pulled for a build.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The old saying "when hell freeze's over" come to mind. At least that's when I expect mine to be delivered. Good luck, I hope yours arrives sooner.

OP
OP

Nateandapril

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands non Sas Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So this whole Ford thing really is a gaggle isn’t it? Will dealerships be truthful about allocations? I assume they don’t want to lose the business is they are at their allocation limit.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So this whole Ford thing really is a gaggle isn’t it? Will dealerships be truthful about allocations? I assume they don’t want to lose the business is they are at their allocation limit.
"Gaggle" is a good word for this fiasco we call the Bronco. There are a couple dealers on the that are good about letting their customers know what the monthly allocations will be. But, for the most part there aren't many out there that will talk about them.

Sponsored

MyBroncoNotYours

Badlands
First Name
Good Try FBI
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok gang, I have seen the people who are on their reservation since the beginning and still don’t have their rigs, meanwhile others order in December 2021 and take delivery this month. What is the rhyme or reason here?

I was previously a first day reservation holder and cancelled it once Ford announced no color match top and had all the problems with delamination of hard top.

I re-ordered on 3/7/22, the last day cutoff before the Ford deemed order break. When would an order like mine expect to be built/shipped? Is there a chance I end up with one of the Ice Mountain rigs that is sitting waiting on chips,

I tried to order the curve by not getting hard top, skipped the tow package, but I did go with the lux.

my build is 4 dr Badlands Sasquatch, cactus with soft top, 2.7L, lux, MGV interior, 12” screen,.
At the moment the only real constraint is your dealer’s allocations. If they have met or have planned all the Broncos they will receive this year, then yours won’t be scheduled until next year.

You can call your dealer and ask what spot in line you are and if they are nice they will let you know. You can try and ask about their allocations too but as someone else said, would they be honest? Not sure.

Jawbox

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
At the moment the only real constraint is your dealer’s allocations. If they have met or have planned all the Broncos they will receive this year, then yours won’t be scheduled until next year.

You can call your dealer and ask what spot in line you are and if they are nice they will let you know. You can try and ask about their allocations too but as someone else said, would they be honest? Not sure.
My understanding is that allocation is never known entirely. Sales and conditions every quarter effect dealership allocations from what I understand.

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

The comment about the ONLY constraint being dealer allocations is not true. I placed a (second) order with a high volume dealer in GA in November 2021 for a lux Badlands hard top. Another customer placed an order on the same day with the same dealer for a mid Outerbanks soft top. The Outerbanks was delivered last week, meanwhile my Badlands order doesn't even have a production date.

Oilman

Outer Banks
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 outer bank 4door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I really don’t mind a wait,But what I do mind is not knowing if it’s gonna be six months a year or longer!

BSheppard

Badlands
First Name
Ballard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, GT350, 991, Rubicon, Viper, Nissan Z32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really don’t mind a wait,But what I do mind is not knowing if it’s gonna be six months a year or longer!
In my opinion that is the biggest problem most have with this whole Bronco launch.

We are all big boys and girls. We could handle whatever the time is. Just give it to us strait. 3 months, 18 months, whatever the number is would be ok. But don’t just leave 100,000 people waiting on a $30k-$60k purchase with little information. Or worse, the wrong information.

Sponsored

Mr. Nice

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12' Boss302, 08' Audi TT, 13' CRV, 14" Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In my opinion that is the biggest problem most have with this whole Bronco launch.

We are all big boys and girls. We could handle whatever the time is. Just give it to us strait. 3 months, 18 months, whatever the number is would be ok. But don’t just leave 100,000 people waiting on a $30k-$60k purchase with little information. Or worse, the wrong information.
In a perfect world they would. Trouble is Ford is clueless and that wouldn’t be good to admit.
Bronco’s, Maverick’s, Mach E’s, Lighting’s. Their reservation/ordering system sucks.
They totally promote vehicles that they can’t produce.
I can walk-in and buy most any Honda, Mazda, Toyota, VW/Audi , just to name a few. Ford likes to sell hype.

Oilman

Outer Banks
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 outer bank 4door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It’s ironic that they’re smart enough to make these type of vehicles that everybody wants which is the hard part but is having ultimately an impossible time of producing them
Sponsored