Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands 2D, 22 BD 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My build is the Badlands with optional wheels and 33"s with Manual transmission.......

Is the MID package worth it without the Command Start? Thoughts? I can do heated seats for under 200$ myself.....
Sponsored

Haystack

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Base
Everyones definition of worth it will be different. Only you can decide if it’s worth it to you. For me it isn’t.

srotier

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 2 Door; 2017 Dodge Durango GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My build is the Badlands with optional wheels and 33"s with Manual transmission.......

Is the MID package worth it without the Command Start? Thoughts? I can do heated seats for under 200$ myself.....
I'm adding it, not only just for the heated seat option, but for some of the other things it adds.

- Intelligent lock/unlock (passive entry)
- Added outlet in the back of the console
- Reverse sensing

I feel like Ford did this one wrong, Badlands should have been standard with Mid. These are nice things to have and if I'm going to get a new car, I want to have the nice things that make a new car function a little better.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
For me, mid package is a very reasonable package with BL.

• Some people like the intelligent lock/unlock. It's more reliable than the stupid keypad.
  • The power outlet is nice to have, especially for airing up.
  • reverse sensing is important for a vehicle you can't see the back of
  • BLIS is well worth it at the price point and if it's the same system as used in Ranger, the assist grid lines can be nice, especially if you have a GF or wife who will sometimes drive the vehicle. Even if you aren't allowing others to drive your rig, those assist lines on the back-up can be beneficial if you aren't skilled in driving with a trailer to get your bearings (before disabling so it doesn't set off the proximity alarm)

Ford Bronco MID package with Manual on BL worth it? 1610743532882

jmoney

Big Bend
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah I was wondering the same thing. Badlands comes "w/ Ford 360 Technology"; which seems to be what you would be paying for on other models. If you take that out of the equation, and unless I am missing something here, you would be spending $1500 on "intelligent door access", ambient lighting, sliding vanity mirrors, dual AC zones, heated seats, back seat AC outlet., and a "reverse sensing system".

What I don't understand is if there is any enhancement to the Co Pilot 360 w/ the Mid Package?
Also is the Enhanced Voice Recognition any real improvement to if you go without?
Sponsored