5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Please see highlighted area. This Price protection is NOT in the form of a rebate. It will NOT be added to your Model Year Transition offer that should be in SmartVincent. This price protection will be given (should be) by dealership. Some will discount upfront (should be done this way) others will wait until Ford reimburses them 60-90 days later, and issue you a check. Again, this is not the same as any rebate in SmartVincent.

1678800763814-png.png
Making sure I'm reading right: This is an increase of each item by that specified amount? So my WT order with Lux/Sas/Mod Bumper/MIC would now have higher price by $3600 if it weren't for price protection?
Sponsored

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is any one else’s head hurting or is it just me? If, let me emphasize that if, my Wildtrak gets built, this is going to be interesting when it comes time to pay. Jan 2022 order so how many price increases have there been and hopefully my private offer is there too. Do i take an adult beverage or Tylenol with me to the dealership IF my day comes? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Have you tried looking on dealer lots. Some places are reasonable. Why wait and probably get a mark up when you can get it now and get the same mark up?

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is crazy. My BD model is now over $6k more sticker price than I paid in 2021
Hmm, (digs up the old paperwork)...
MSRP for my '21 Base was 31,960
current build would be 37,855.

+$5895 😲

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

RELEGATION BATTLE

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco (2-dr.)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I would think the hard top price increase does NOT apply to the 2-dr. for the following reason:

They only gave one price increase, so I’m assuming that it applies to the 4-dr, as at least with the 4-dr., you have the option NOT to get it. Not to mention, why would the price increase be the same for 2 different-sized hard tops?

Sponsored

Fordgirl2003

Wildtrak
First Name
Misty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Have you tried looking on dealer lots. Some places are reasonable. Why wait and probably get a mark up when you can get it now and get the same mark up?
I have, nothing around here that’s close to my build 🤷🏻‍♀️

330SMG

Badlands
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 ,89 325i and 72 Dodge Charger SE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love the people who help cause this buy paying more than the vehicle is worth justify the result of them paying more than it is worth. Paying more than asking price is a fools gambit.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

CC1999

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2021 RAM TRX, 2023 GMC Denali HD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I found my spec, by setting up nationwide search alerts on both Auto trader and Cars.com.
You get an email anytime a listing pops up with your search criteria.

You can select year, make, model, trim level, exterior color, interior color, and a group of specialty options. Which I did not go into the specialty options, mainly because I knew about what my spec MSRP was going to be and could tell whatever was sent to my email if the MSRP was too low, that the options I wanted like LUX and SAS was not going to be on it.

Who knows, you may find your spec right away and not have to setup the search alert feature.
But expanding the search to nationwide is your best bet to find what your looking for.

Took a couple months to find the right one that truly was there, for sale and matched my spec.
They originally hit me at 6k over we settled on 2K over. Today with the latest increase I am starting to cover my shipping cost which, I found mine 1200 miles away and shipping was $1200 delivered to my door. Pretty simple process, online paperwork, next day aired some wet signature paperwork. Had my new Bronco in my driveway a week later. I am now with this latest increase covering 500 of my 1200 shipping. The last increase was after mine was built and that 2k covered what I paid over MSRP of mine.

If you happen to find one built before the last couple price increases, you can cover a pretty good premium over that older build date Broncos MSRP.

TangoHunter

Base
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2016 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
A decked out base squatch now puts you a few grand away from a ranger raptor. 😂

Sponsored

mackoy21

Base
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw e36
Your Bronco Model
Base
wow, if i dont get my ordered bronco delivered i dont think i'll ever buy one with these price increases every half year.

Last edited:

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for this, first I'd seen the price increase for the HEs, build and price still not updated for those yet. Hopefully Granger will take this off at delivery but think in the past they didn't want to wait on the check but would be nice to not have to finance anymore than I have to.

@Zach@Granger @Granger Ford What's Grangers' stand on the increase at delivery?
If you want to pay us more you can!

But you have price protection at the signed price when you placed the order.

GLOCK10MM

Raptor
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2015 & 2004 2500 CUMMINGS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
All American Ford in Old Bridge NJ has a bunch on their lot if you're interested. I'm waitingggggg on my Raptor from them
:cautious: 732-591-1111 good luck

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I finally got to test drive a manual Bronco and loved it. Wanted to do a March 27th order for a new base 2 door with a manual. Im fine with the $500 extra but my god if that $1200 surcharge is included automatically on the two door I may just be out. Im sickened at the current price of $35890 and while i am only mildly dissappointed at the $500 price bump, if they tack another $1200 on it though? Ugh.
Slow trigger fingers during inflationary periods don’t end well.

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Using B&P tool today, my Badlands would now cost $4000 more than what my sticker was for a Feb build. crazy. I'm sure I wouldn't order it today at that cost.
Sponsored