Fs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Classic Chevrolet Caprice, Toyota Prado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello from Kuwait !

I have been lurking and researching a lot on this excellent forum. and found many from the middle east.
so I am creating a general thread , please feel free to post any and every information for the Middle east / Arab Region.

and most importantly Please share if you have any info regarding Bronco Arrival dates in the middle east, Pricing and specs.
Sponsored

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome and happy to have you! It's been almost 18 years, but I can definitely see this Bronco excelling off of the hard top in Kuwait. Keep us posted and we will try and do likewise.

OP
OP
TheStruggler

TheStruggler

Badlands
First Name
Fs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Gotdesl thank you sir and it would feel great to sit behind the bronco wheel and come back here to share stuff about it. I have great adventure planned for my Bronco, got my wifey abit scared šŸ¤£

and also FYI - we can handle the stick quite well:ROFLMAO:, donā€™t know why Ford wont sell Manuals to ME region.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Keep us updated on the planned rollout!
Maybe you saw this article already:
https://fordauthority.com/2021/03/ford-bronco-launches-in-the-middle-east-this-summer/

Ford Bronco Launches In The Middle East This Summer

Today, Ford confirmed that the Bronco will launch in the Middle East this summer, which just so happens to be the same time frame it will launch in the U.S. Itā€™ll be interesting to see just how many Broncos are earmarked for the region, as Ford will only be able to fill around one-third of its reservations in the U.S.

Ford did not specify which trim levels of the new Bronco would be available in the Middle East, but did mention both the Badlands and Wildtrak in its release. It also notes that the Sasquatch Package will be available as standard equipment on those two trims and that both two- and four-door configurations will be available.

Buyers can choose from both Fordā€™s 2.3L EcoBoost I-4 and 2.7L EcoBoost V6. However, it appears that the seven-speed manual will not be available in the region, as Ford noted that both engines ā€œcome fitted with Fordā€™s incredible 10-speed automatic transmission.ā€

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Welcome to thw club bud! Iraqi here, your neighbor, living in the USA since 2015, I have friends in Iraq interested too, you guys will have better chance of getting the Bronco or maybe UAE/KSA 1st but I am sure it will be available, huge market in the middle east, people are crazy about offroading, Ford will launch the Bronco this summer, don't count on them too much keeping that time frame.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TheStruggler

TheStruggler

Badlands
First Name
Fs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe you saw this article already:
@Fly by Nite yes sir, read this and much more on this forum. I did contact the local dealer ship here in kuwait and was informed it may come in september and they do not have any info on which trims shall be available. only thing they confirmed for sure was that no manual transmission shall be available. that bummed me out . I shall post all the information I get in this thread. thanks

@Moparguy Hey Neighbour šŸ˜ƒ. well we visit iraq every year well not from past couple of years due to covid. and yup jacked up cars and off roading has a big market here in kuwait. and also camping. and yes no one has confirmed any time frame for the launch out here in middle east and also the specs trims pricing nothing has been posted as of now. thanks and stay in touch buddy.

OP
OP
TheStruggler

TheStruggler

Badlands
First Name
Fs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

hey buddy, sorry for the late reply. was kinds lost šŸ¤£.

well to be honest I have put on hold in reserving my bronco as I am not sure with all this delay and stuff. so I was like its better to let go the first production year model and see how it works on from there.

but please share your experience with alghanim here and hows it going ? would love to get in touch with you here in kuwait. thanks man

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Am from Texas it's in the middle of the US. Am I allowed to take part šŸ˜‰
Sponsored