First Name
Zachery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
After seeing this one online it did tempt me for awhile to make the switch as I heard their current build time is only 3-4 months. Ultimately decided to switch my order to soft top instead. Hopefully I made the right call.
Ford Bronco Might be an Unpopular Post...... AC09C5F9-DD1E-41EA-9BB6-2767BC40CF33
Sponsored

chipstar

Badlands
First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just put a deposit on a defender as well. Will decided what to do with the bronco reservation at some point.

siddious33

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee; 2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After seeing this one online it did tempt me for awhile to make the switch as I heard their current build time is only 3-4 months. Ultimately decided to switch my order to soft top instead. Hopefully I made the right call.
Ford Bronco Might be an Unpopular Post...... AC09C5F9-DD1E-41EA-9BB6-2767BC40CF33
Problem around me is finding a dealer with an allocation so you can even put in an order on the Defender. Ford is struggling with production issues right now but Land Rover isn’t exactly filling up lots with Defenders either.

Exactly why I jumped on one in transit to a dealer a couple of hours away, even though it’s not the exact spec I’d have ordered.

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ya know...your Land Rover experience won't be as good once you have the truck because it'll break down and leave you stranded, lol.

Seriously, I had a few Land Rovers including a 1997 D90. Reliability was okay but they are expensive to maintain. No doubt it's 2 or 3 levels above the Bronco from a fit and finish perspective.

I'm trying to replace my D90 and, realisticly, the Bronco is a much closer match to the old D90 then the current Defender (or excuse for a Defender as I see it). I'm saddened by Land Rover's decision to leave the game and come up with a 'nice body' on a Range Rover Sport labeled Defender. I wish I could afford a real Defender, but prices have sky rocketed. I doubt that will happen with the current generation of 'nice body' on a car platform vehicles they're selling now.

Not raining on your parade. They're beautiful vehicles. Just far from what they use to be from a true land cruiser perspective.

KT_bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect Cargo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2 Door D90 in green and white top with steel wheels is what I've been chasing since the bucking bronco is bucking me off till who know when in 22. A few defender dealers in so-cal were quoting me adm on available units and tried to charge adm on a pre-ordered one. I walked away, but I keep looking for base 2 doors or an S. It's a very tempting alternative to the bronco. If it only had some removable panels lol.
Sponsored