Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

According to the price guide it is correct.
20201024_170959.jpg
So the 4dr base and outer banks which come with automatic as standard equip, also charge 1895, although it seems it should only cost $300 to upgrade the engine. One of them is incorrect
Sponsored

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don’t understand. You wanted to pay more than $1895 for 2.7 and auto?
They were going to give the 1895 price when you order if it was wrong on b&P, might as well find out the real price now

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

if you asking this question makes them increase the price, you're gonna get your ass beat, LOL

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They said $1895. End of conversation.
You think it makes sense that going from 2.3 manual to 2.7 auto costs 1895. And going from 2.3 auto to 2.7 auto costs the same? They just give some people a free auto upgrade or they are double charging for auto trans on the models that come standard.

Sponsored

dnvrBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, Outback, 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You think it makes sense that going from 2.3 manual to 2.7 auto costs 1895. And going from 2.3 auto to 2.7 auto costs the same? They just give some people a free auto upgrade or they are double charging for auto trans on the models that come standard.
That means you are getting a 2.7 for the price of a 2.3. Take it. Yes, and they are charging $1800 for a light bar. Nothing makes sense, but if they f up with the auto trans, let them. Don’t let them know they f’d up.

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

S
I don’t understand. You wanted to pay more than $1895 for 2.7 and auto? If not, STFU!
The 1895 seems fair. The extra turbo is ~$500. Bigger manafold and engine for $1400 sounds right.

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It doesn't cost the same.

1595 additional to get the automatic matched to your 4 cylinder.

1895 to get the 6 cylinder + auto combination.

It is $995 to get the 2.7 & 10-speed into the 2020 F150 (upgraded from the 3.3 + 6-speed auto).

They are already getting a premium price from Bronco buyers at 1895.

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If it costs just $300 to go from 2.3 auto to 2.7 auto. Why even offer a 2.3? No one in their right mind would get a 2.3 with auto and Ford is raping those of us that are 2.3 and 7 speeds.

Sponsored

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Don’t let them know they f’d up.
Ford has showed incompetence over the past few months that I would have thought was impossible from any major auto maker. But you can’t seriously think they will include the error (if this is indeed an error) in the actual ordering program. Damn those meddling kids, er 6g posters, if only...!

The dealer doesn‘t order off B&P.

dnvrBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, Outback, 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford has showed incompetence over the past few months that I would have thought was impossible from any major auto maker. But you can’t seriously think they will include the error (if this is indeed an error) in the actual ordering program. Damn those meddling kids, er 6g posters, if only...!

The dealer doesn‘t order off B&P.
If the dealer price doesn’t match B&P, I walk.

OK, they can come in under B&P?

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It doesn't cost the same.

1595 additional to get the automatic matched to your 4 cylinder.

1895 to get the 6 cylinder + auto combination.

It is $995 to get the 2.7 & 10-speed into the 2020 F150 (upgraded from the 3.3 + 6-speed auto).

They are already getting a premium price from Bronco buyers at 1895.
What I’m saying is the outbanks has auto included without adding any options(a 1495 value as you stated). yet the price to upgrade 2.3 to 2.7 is 1895 still...the same as getting that upgrade plus auto transmission. so why the F would the engine upgrade alone cost 1895 on outer banks.
So either it should cost 300 for the engine upgrade or the 1895 doesn’t include auto on other models.

I’m just saying the pricing is screwed up somewhere. You might be right, but I’ll believe it when Ford fixes It.

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Asked Jim Farley directly about if the price of the 2.7 w/ the auto was actually correct since the survey made it seem far more expensive. At least he actually responds relatively fast. Figured I would rather hear it from him instead of that fool Mike Levine. Will update if he answers
IMG_C1CE6A28C646-1.jpeg
As I said in another forum, when you start to question something your happy about...that’s when they go “oh hey let’s check, and increase that price because there is a mass that wants it”

Sometimes good things you just leave alone, and stand back and nod and smile.

If I owned a company and saw these constant, hey that is really cheap...then I will not make it really cheap...I’ll squeeze a lil more out of people. FYI Survey said OBX 1600 to 2.7...all other trims were more expensive. It comes out as 1895....be happy stop questioning.

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If it costs just $300 to go from 2.3 auto to 2.7 auto. Why even offer a 2.3? No one in their right mind would get a 2.3 with auto and Ford is raping those of us that are 2.3 and 7 speeds.

The 4 cylinder + Auto is 1595 more - which matches the mustang combination. This is what I would prefer to see - consistent pricing.

Jumping to the 6 cylinder + auto - which Ford likely has a lot more of that combination being manufactured given the F150 - that should keep the price down. Hence why for under a grand you get it in the pick-up. The fact Ford is adding an additional 900 more because "Bronco" means "we" are getting "raped" much more than the 4 cylinder + auto people are.
Sponsored