Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr Sqtch, 20 Triumph Tiger Rally, '04 Yam FZ1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No, they are talking about the center of the dash, not the instrument panel.
I realize now I read WildTrak and thought Raptor... Duh... I blame night shift and lack of sleep. 🤦‍♂️:LOL:
Sponsored

Schwaggle

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 350 Tremor, 2002 Excursion 7.3L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dash panel for 12" screen:
Looks like on build-a-Bronco, Outer Banks is steel/gray, and Wildtrak is black, but that's not the description I see for the part numbers.
Moving to the instrument cluster; is that a pic of the Raptor dash? As far as I knew the cluster is the same throughout the models (sans Raptor), but the Sync screen was the big difference. I'm only as good as my parts explosions lol
Also, keep in mind my pricing is via my dealers, and mag be waaaay off in other states. MN, by the way, so Autonation Ford pricing

Schwaggle

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

While you are talking about upgrading screens, is there a way to get a front camera for the Base? I know, I know, laugh... I'm just asking for a friend. ;)
I'll ge you P/Ns for special parts sometime tomorrow (Monday). Harness might not have the connector, but mass production makes it way faster to make 1 harness and plugs to push them down the line.

Schwaggle

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Attached are the camera parts. It does not breakdown a 2 vs 4dr, and I have no idea what parts already come with the rearview-only camera; I can attest that the multi-camera setup does have a different p/n from the reverse-only rear camera.

M2DZ19G490A pops for rear only $208.98
M2DZ19G490B pops for the multi-camera $328.22

Attachments

OP
OP
doyouglas

doyouglas

Black Diamond
First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Revisiting this thread since I now own a bronco.

Anybody have any luck or tried upgrading their 8" to the 12"

Sponsored

Schwaggle

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Revisiting this thread since I now own a bronco.

Anybody have any luck or tried upgrading their 8" to the 12"
I found another dealership that CAN get me the module, so it's been reordered... For the third time. So to do it, you'll need a module, listed in another one of the conversion threads, as well as a special module to screen cable, the screen itself, and the dash. Basically, if you also buy the antennas, you can take your 8" screen and have Sync in another vehicle. I'm really tempted to put it in my Excursion lol

Schwaggle

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Guinness comes in a 12 pack ser, and I'm a surgeon with that Dremel lol

Schwaggle

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Any updates on this?
Only update from yesterday is that "A" module came in, but not the one I need for the 12" screen. One dealership ordered against MY VIN, which Ford caught as incorrect and sent me a, "correct for my VIN, but part supercession P/N." So, I bought it and I'll put it in and report if the update helps anything, but the vendor it arrived at yesterday ordered it per my specifications; a 12" model- SO... IF YOU DO THIS YOU ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY MUST USE A VIN FROM A 12" MODEL FOR SALE! Otherwise they'll send you a module for your VIN, an 8". When I get home I'll post the updated P/N, but mine WAS: MU5Z14G371AB. What you are looking for IS: MU5Z14G371AS. Again, you MUST find a Bronco for sale online and steal that VIN to orders 12" module.

Sponsored

Schwaggle

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Also, if anyone needs anything I will be helping my neighbor replace a bunch of engine parts on his 6.0L Excursion (HPOP, Oil cooler, Bulletproof EGR cooler, etc.), so I will not touch my bronco for the module replacement this weekend, unless his 6-point-uo-oh goes well and drives away.

Schwaggle

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Any updates?
...still waiting on a module... Been too busy with work and home stuff on the weekends, plus partial engine teardown on my 71. Not enough hours in the day to swap the module I just got with so many other projects and 70+ hour weeks... Sorry everyone- can't speed up getting that darn module.

JerseyMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
any updates?

from what I can gather you need the following:

bezel: M2DZ7804338BY (wildtrack)
APIM: MU5Z14G371AS
Screen: M2DZ10D885A
Cable: not sure part number
Harness: ??? not sure if needed but in f150 kit

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Only update from yesterday is that "A" module came in, but not the one I need for the 12" screen. One dealership ordered against MY VIN, which Ford caught as incorrect and sent me a, "correct for my VIN, but part supercession P/N." So, I bought it and I'll put it in and report if the update helps anything, but the vendor it arrived at yesterday ordered it per my specifications; a 12" model- SO... IF YOU DO THIS YOU ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY MUST USE A VIN FROM A 12" MODEL FOR SALE! Otherwise they'll send you a module for your VIN, an 8". When I get home I'll post the updated P/N, but mine WAS: MU5Z14G371AB. What you are looking for IS: MU5Z14G371AS. Again, you MUST find a Bronco for sale online and steal that VIN to orders 12" module.
Just use my VIN
2021 Bronco 2d 2.7 OBX with lux and tow.

1FMDE5CP2MLA76229

Problem solved.
Sponsored