Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I honestly can't lie, I watched it a while ago. Basically they think it's cool but don't think the hype will last until actual orders are placed.
That's it? How can they have the words Cool or Crap up there? How is it crap if they don't think the hype will last?.. now I'm confused... what idiots!
Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I created a thread a few weeks back on these guys and their butt hurt with Ford and Jeep bias.

It's the Kardashian effect on journalism. By this I mean just like how the Kardashians because famous for, why? Actually it was a leaked sex tape.

Now, since the wonderful advent of social media, reality TV, and YouTube, any Moe or Joe can become famous and have "credibility" and be an "influencer" for doing nothing but what we've all done sitting around enjoying beers with our friends or basically what we're all doing now on the internets.

Which is, talking shit.

Sometimes we/they have a point and know what they're talking about, kinda. And sometimes so do we know what we're talking about, kinda, maybe, hopefully....

TFL is somehow entertainment in this strange world of the 21st century, why? I have no idea, but even I catch them from time to time. Difference may be in the fact that I no more take TFL seriously than I take the Kardashians seriously, and I don't.

TFL is just, dudes talkin.....

Last edited:

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So did any of you guys watch this trash yet so the rest can get the cliff notes version without having to listen to those idiots?

Wonder if they'll wake up their Bronco6G accounts again to try and defend or gain sympathy from us?!?!
Basically it went like this: "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!"

And then the young guy said something.

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Manitoba, Canada ( Born/Raised in Kansas )
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco XLT, 1979 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do they feel about the V8 Wrangler?
I've never owned a Jeep, but I think it'll fill a void that Jeep owners have been asking for. I don't think it'll pull anyone who wanted a Bronco away from their order. I almost pulled the trigger on a Jeep once, I am just not a fan of the look of them.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've never owned a Jeep, but I think it'll fill a void that Jeep owners have been asking for. I don't think it'll pull anyone who wanted a Bronco away from their order. I almost pulled the trigger on a Jeep once, I am just not a fan of the look of them.
I actually own a JK and am looking forward to switching to FoMoCo away from FCA...

...but my point was that TFL doesn't think the hype will last for the Bronco because it's not out yet, but I wondered if they felt different about the Jeep product, that is also not out yet.

Last edited:

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do they feel about the V8 Wrangler?
They're salivating over the V8 Wrangler. To me, a V8 in that thing just doesn't make any sense. I can see if you're a pro wheeler running 40's and a high lift to boot, but that type of power on MT tires and smallish brakes on a chassis that seems to be as easy to crumple as sheet paper is just disaster (your death) waiting to happen for most who'll buy it.

I say let the carnage happen. Fewer knuckleheads these days actually sounds good, but I fear for those who'll become victims of the future foolishness around these things.

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also they are on speaking terms with Ford again so you don’t see them whining as much or wearing free tfl shirts anymore either.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I created a thread a few weeks back on these guys and their butt hurt with Ford and Jeep bias.

It's the Kardashian effect on journalism. By this I mean just like how the Kardashians because famous for, why? Actually it was a leaked sex tape.

Now, since the wonderful advent of social media, reality TV, and YouTube, any Moe or Joe can become famous and have "credibility" and be an "influencer" for doing nothing but what we've all done sitting around enjoying beers with our friends or basically what we're all doing now on the internets.

Which is, talking shit.

Sometimes we/they have a point and know what they're talking about, kinda. And sometimes so do we sometimes know what we're talking about, kinda, maybe, hopefully.

TFL is someone entertainment in this strange world of the 21st century, why? I have no idea, but even I catch them from time to time. Difference may be in the fact that I no more take TFL seriously than I take the Kardashians seriously, and I don't.

TFL is just, dudes talkin.....
SO how do regular dudes talkin' get paid to sit around and talk about stuff? I need that job. Sit around, talk, demo equipment/vehicles.
I could combine it with a fishing segment and get paid to drive other peoples' 4X4's and fish all day.
It's a tough job but someone has to do it.

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SO how do regular dudes talkin' get paid to sit around and talk about stuff? I need that job. Sit around, talk, demo equipment/vehicles.
I could combine it with a fishing segment and get paid to drive other peoples' 4X4's and fish all day.
It's a tough job but someone has to do it.
Man, you should do it. All you need to start is an action camera and an iPhone. Go out, take a few shots and vids, come up with catchy thumbnails for the vids like: "the best", "the worst", "the top", "never", "top 10", "worst 10", etc.

Make sure you look the part, post on Instagoogletweetface, then just watch people tune in. If you can get over 15K viewing your vids, think you can start getting paid, get free gear, etc.

This time next year, we'll be on here ranting about you! ?

Kidding, I'll tune in to your YouTube channel.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will say, it takes a lot of work to do all the editing, scripts, marketing etc. to make a You Tube channeL viable. More power to them, I just don’t take them very seriously. By the way, V8 Jeep will likely be neck and neck with the 2.7l, unless it’s one of the tunes motors. At that point it will be a huge $ vehicle and super low volume. Just look at a V8 Dodge PU vs. 2.7 EB, they are neck and neck in a drag or towing contest.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Watched some of there stuff. Struck me as a little too beta for my taste. Example, a small Fuel leak on 30 year old rig and they tow it to a mechanic. Ya, nope.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.