Sponsored

Mike Levine and Ford have a solution if you are an early reservation holder still waiting... 🙄

mcrank

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On order: 2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If I didn’t want a BRONCO, I probably wouldn’t have ordered it in the first place! What kind of a proposal is that? Here’s a solution to the difficulties of going to Fiji on vacation. Try staying at home instead! Such a brilliant idea!
Sponsored

Seabass772

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OK, I have an F150, two Fusions, an Escape, and a 21 4dr, 7mt, Badlands. I still want the Bronco I ordered in July 2020!

Rickey498

Big Bend
First Name
Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah, I was just being a smartass. Sorry.
I know. We are all suppose to be a part of this big great community that all love the bronco and hate seeing people drag on any version of it.

The Dmv

Base
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2d Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I know. We are all suppose to be a part of this big great community that all love the bronco and hate seeing people drag on any version of it.
Yeah, I love them all. Makes me smile to see another on the road, no matter how many doors or what type of roof.

Broncogirl66

Badlands
First Name
Gia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23" manual 2dr SAS, HPR 2" lift BDS suspenion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This whole thing is a mess. How can a day 1 base model still be waiting or just received theirs and some people just walk in , Place a order in November and gets a Feb, build date on a OB or other model . Reservation number should count for something.

Sponsored

Los

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Disco3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yep, if I switch, it will not be a Ford. If I switch there will never be another Ford purchased by me.

I also sold my 2017 F-150 in June because my dealer was sure I would have my Bronco by December from what Ford was telling them. Now they have no idea when but believe I should have a VIN by March. Me, I seriously doubt it. Early reservation mans about the same as a lottery ticket for PowerBall.
Well, you're not alone my friend, I gave my sister my LR3, as she needed wheels, with the thought, just like you that I would have my ordered WT in late 2020, which I placed an order 8/11/20, so here we are 01/2022, and I still does not have a VIN# and build date.... #ford @fomoco. However I'm seeing quite a few broncos on the road now, and not ordered, but dealer sales.... I'm still hopeful to see that email....?????

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My apologies. I know how effective it can be to argue semantics. To clarify: we RESERVED our Bronco in July ‘20. That was converted to an ORDER as soon as they opened in February ‘21. We were then pushed to MY’22 and REORDERED in August ‘21. All of this was done pretty much as soon as possible. There has been with very little communication from Ford, other than some canned, generic emails. Probably 3 of them at this point. My frustration lies with them stating that deliveries would go in the order that they were placed. Which was false. People who submitted orders much later, are receiving them sooner. Ford has nothing to say about this, other than go purchase a different vehicle. Hence me taking to Twitter to express some frustration, and maybe shed some light on the situation.
It is indeed a very frustrating situation. They could have stated up front that they'd produce a small amount for dealer demo stock based on commodity and assembly particularities at any given time and we all would have agreed that was reasonable. They made a promise that they had no hope in hell of keeping and have not been transparent about their plans since.

Chuck Psaila

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco 5th gen 2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad I kept my 94 Bronco , it’s anybody’s guess when legitimate reservations will be filled. More frustration than anyone needs in these times !!

kimmnen

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect & '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't get me started, but for one, what's that janky plastic triangle on the rear door windows?
Fills in glass area void that allows the door glass to fully retract into the door at dogleg needed with the removable door.

Ford Bronco Mike Levine and Ford have a solution if you are an early reservation holder still waiting... 🙄 glass

Sponsored

EJC

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Beater
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would’ve replied with a picture of a Tacoma TRD Pro 😂

Kmwalker107

Outer Banks
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
By the time this is all over I'll probably have $2,000 in Ford points from the Ford Visa I now have. Because I'm the goofball that doesn't own a Ford but has their credit card...
How is the credit card? I'm thinking of getting it before my Bronco comes in.

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
How is the credit card? I'm thinking of getting it before my Bronco comes in.
It's been fine. 3% on dining, gas, and I forget what else. 1% on everything else. I just put everything in it and pay it off immediately. Wife and parents find it funny but I don't like credit cards so I pay it off weekly.

Got about $400 worth of points so far.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It's been fine. 3% on dining, gas, and I forget what else. 1% on everything else. I just put everything in it and pay it off immediately. Wife and parents find it funny but I don't like credit cards so I pay it off weekly.

That's the way to do it in the nowadays of online banking.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I tried that, but for some reason it stressed me out for the 3 months I did it. So, I stopped and the stress went away. Good for you that you can do it and get the benefits of doing that.
Sponsored